10.

Harry's p.o.v.

Alexa's grounded. And it's my fault. And now I can't see her for a week. And all I want to do is spend time with her and watch movies and stroke her hair. At least she still has her phone and I can text her.

I miss you, Lex. -Harry

I know. I miss you too. I just want to see you. -Alexa

I feel like it's all my fault. I didn't mean to get you in trouble. -Harry

It isn't your fault. I could've said no. I knew what I was getting myself into. And I enjoyed every second of it. -Alexa

Only 4 days until I can see you. -Harry

Want me to make it tonight? I need to see you sooner. -Alexa

I want to, but don't get yourself into more trouble. -Harry

I won't. I'll meet you outside your house at midnight. Wear your swim suit. -Alexa

I can't believe she would risk more trouble to see me.

Alexa's p.o.v.

It's currently 11:30 and my parents and John are asleep. I put on a bikini and throw a big t-shirt over it.

Being grounded has not been fun. I can't leave the house, so I just spend time in my room texting Harry. To make it worse, my parents gave me a talk about how "I'm too young to be engaging in sexual acts with boys". I'm 17. I know how to be careful and safe. They're just way too overprotective. They didn't care what John was doing with girls, so why does it matter for me?

I put my hair into a braid and grab the keys. I creep down the stairs, careful to skip the ones that squeak. Very quietly, I sneak out the back door and get in my car. The drive to Harry's house makes me very nervous. I am just really praying that nobody heard me leave the house. I park my car on the street in front of his house and get out.

And there he is, sitting on his lawn, waiting for me. He looks up and runs straight over to me, and I jump into his arms.

"I missed you. Like, a lot." He whispers into my ear.

"C'mon. We're going to do something fun." I grab his hand and drag him down the street to the pool.

"Really, Lex? I didn't peg you to be someone who'd break in anywhere." Harry says to me.

"Well, I guess you just don't know me well enough, then."

He climbs over the fence, then takes my hand and pulls me over. We walk down to the pool and I take off my t-shirt. I immediately run and jump in.

"You're crazy!" Harry calls, "Is it cold?"

"No, come in." I tell him.

He runs and jumps in right next to me, splashing me with water. We laugh at each other, and he swims towards me. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he swims to where he can stand. We both lean in and start making out. His lips are so soft, but the kiss is so hungry.

After a few minutes, I detach our lips, and work my mouth down his neck to his collarbone.

"I missed you so much." I mumble into his neck, "How did I ever live without you?"

I lift my head and look into his eyes. We share an intense stare that could last a lifetime. This moment is beautiful.

Then Harry squirts water in my face.

We both fall into a fit of laughter again, and decide to get out of the pool, considering we're both freezing.

After drying off, Harry tells me to follow him. We climb onto the roof of the snack shack, and end up laying down looking at the sky. We seem to constantly end up in these situations. We spend almost 20 minutes talking about nonsense, until the conversation falls silent again.