03.

Liam's party was tonight and I was actually kind of nervous. What if Harry actually decided to show up? What if he talks to me? But what if he ignores me?

Alexa, stop thinking these things. It doesn't matter if you see him or not because you've never actually talked to him.

I called Brooke and Amanda to come and help me get ready. Well actually, I'm helping them get ready. Even though I have terrible social skills, I have been told that I have a great sense of style.

"Alexa! We're here!" Brooke calls from downstairs. They come running up to my room with a few different bathing suits in their hands.

"What do you guys think of this suit?" I ask them. I have on a turquoise lace top, that pushes up my boobs just a little, but doesn't make me look slutty. The bottoms are rainbow chevron with cutouts at my hips.

"That's such a cute bathing suit oh my gosh."

I threw on a black and white striped dress cover up with a cutout on my back.

"Okay, you both ready? We should head over now."

We walked up the street towards Liam's house. The music was so loud, and there was probably a DJ. We could hear people screaming and splashing. We opened the gate and headed down the steps to the pool.

"Hey ladies!" A familiar voice called.

"Liam! Thanks so much for hosting this party, we wouldn't miss it for the world!" I called to the boy, who had a red solo cup in one hand, and a girl's hand in the other.

"Come swimming with me!" Amanda called

I undressed from my cover up, and dove into the water. When I came up to breath, I saw a beautiful face. Harry was sitting on the rocks, the water perfectly glistening off of his abs.

"Alexa, are you staring at Harry's abs? That's just a little bit creepy. If you want to look at him so bad, just go over and start a conversation." Amanda commented.

"You know I couldn't go over there. He doesn't even know me. I wouldn't know what to say."

"C'mon I'll go with you"

Amanda drags me out of the pool over to Harry.

"Hey Harry, you know Alexa right? Okay, I'm gonna go grab a drink!" She calls

Great, now I have to sit here with him, and I don't even know what to say.

"Hi," I give him a small wave.

"Hey," he responds, "Are you cold? It looks like you're shivering."

"A little bit, but I'll be okay."

"Your lips are turning blue, here." He wraps his towel around me. Oh god, it smells so good.

"Thanks"

"So, I've seen you around at school and at the club. You don't talk much, do you?"

"I'm just more comfortable with people I'm familiar with."

"Well, you seem okay right now." He flashes the smile that makes my knees go weak. "I'm gonna go get something to drink, you want anything?"

"I'm fine, thanks" I respond.

Moments after he leaves, Brooke comes over to me.

"Come dance with me biotchhh!" She yells, just slightly slurring her words.

"Brooke, are you drunk already"

"No, I'm fine! Come have fun with me though!"

I throw my cover up back on and walk with her, making sure she doesn't tip over.

We start dancing to some song I don't recognize, when I hear my name being called.

"Alexa!" I turn around to see Zayn, a guy in my grade. "Come over here!"

He's standing over towards the woods at the back of Liam's house. I tell Brooke I'll be right back, and walk over to him.

"Damn, your ass looks awfully fine in that dress, babydoll." He says to me as I approach him. It's obvious he's had a bit too much to drink. He reaches his hand around my back to pull me towards him

"Zayn, you're clearly drunk, and besides, there's no way I'd hook up with you, even if you weren't."

I feel a soft squeeze on my butt.

"Zayn, stop. I don't want to do this with you."

Suddenly, he smashes his lips into mine, and gives me a sloppy kiss. I quickly pull away.

"Zayn, I need a drink, let me go."

"Whatever, bitch." He releases me and gives a harsh tone.

I walk back up the hill, looking for Brooke or Amanda. I spot them in the pool. I walk over, and sit down on the edge. I explain the whole story to them, and they warn me to be careful around Zayn. I go to grab a drink, only to realize the drink with the least amount of alcohol is spiked punch. I pour myself a small cup, and sip it slowly. Getting drunk is not in my plans tonight. When I turn around, I see something I didn't expect. Harry is behind me, making out with another girl.

...
Kind of another chapter just to get an intro to the story. I have plans though. Thank you so much for reading!!