11.

Alexa's p.o.v.
I wake up in Harry's bed in the morning, and immediately panic. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm grounded

Although my parents are gone, the chances that John came home last night and saw that I wasn't there are high, and he's definitely the type to tell my parents. I'm screwed. But I look at Harry next to me, and he just looks too peaceful to wake.

I decide to quietly slide out of bed and leave him be. I throw my clothes on from yesterday and head downstairs. Louis and Brooke are awake, so I talk to them quick before I leave.

"How you guys feeling?" I ask.

"I'm alright, but Louis has a horrible headache. How was Harry's bed last night?" Brooke asks with a smirk.

"I'd love to share the private details of my relationship with you, but I really need to get home. John's probably going to bust me for sneaking out."

I quickly drive home and open the front door to see him sitting on the couch with some girl.

"Alexa. Where have you been? I can't believe you really snuck out when you knew you were grounded!" John practically yells at me. Why does he always act like my fucking father?

"Sorry, I know this isn't an excuse but I meant to come home last night. Please don't tell dad. And who's this girl?"

"Hey I'm Kelsey, nice to meet you!" She says in an unnecessarily happy voice. Isn't it obvious John and I are both NOT happy right now.

"Alexa, I'm telling dad. You broke his rules and you need to learn to act better."

"I wouldn't have to break his rules if they weren't so ridiculous! I'm old enough to be responsible around my boyfriend, jeez!" I fight back with him

"Cmon baby, just let her get away with it for once," Kelsey says. I might actually like this girl. "She's just a kid, let her have some fun. I'll do something special for you..."

John smirks at that. Ew.

"Fine, just please don't do it again while you're grounded. It's only 1 more day" He agrees.

I run upstairs with a smile on my face to text Harry.

•••••••••••••
A couple weeks go by and Harry and I continue to go on dates and spend time together. Everything is going well. Brooke is over at my house right now and we're just watching movies. Amanda and Liam broke up a couple weeks ago, so she's just been in her own little place. I feel bad for her, but she's reassured me that their feelings weren't very strong for each other.

"Sooo, hows everything with Harry going?" Brooke asks.

"It's good. We've just been spending time together and whatnot."

"Have you guys talked about having sex? I mean I know you're nervous to lose your v card but he's a good guy for it."

"We haven't really talked about it. It's pretty soon, but maybe eventually."

I actually am interested in doing that with Harry, but I don't want to come off super desperate, we've only been dating for a month. I mean, I don't want to jump the gun. We haven't even said 'I love you'.

A few hours go by, and Brooke has to go home to see her sister, so I text Harry to come over. Maybe we can talk about this. Harry comes in in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, and gives me a quick peck on the lips. We pick a movie to watch and I cuddle into his chest. He starts tracing small circles on my thumb and I look up to him, but he's focused on the movie.

"Harry" I say to grab his attention. He looks down at me. "I wanna talk to you about something." I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"Okay, what's up?" He asks.