Chapter One: Hi, your Niall Horan, and I'm stuffing my face with grapes.

I opened my eyes, and realized it was a dream. Once again, disappointed in that it was so. I stretched and looked over to see that my best friend Annie was sleeping on the floor still.

   Annie came over all the time, due to the fact she was my very best friend in the entire world. We'd fallen into the habit of calling each other Twin, although we looked nothing alike. She was short and blond, and I was a gangly brunette.

  Annie had stayed the night last night, simply because it was too dark for her to walk home alone.  She was staying with her sister for a while, while her house downstairs from mine was being repaired. She'd be able to go home tomorrow, but last night we'd stayed up all night talking about boys, girls and everything in between.

  I looked over at the wall to noticed my self made poster of One Direction quotes had fallen. All over my room were One Direction pictures and quotes, all hand made by me. On my way back to my bed, I tripped over Annie. 

  "OW!" She yelped. I hadn't moved my foot, because she had rolled on to it, which, although self inflicted, she didn't like. She bit my leg, making me kick her reflexively in the stomach. "OW!" She yelped again. "What a wake up!" She said sitting up. "Why would you kick me?!"

  "I tripped over you, and you BIT me!"

  "Oh... Sorry Twin!" 

  "It's okay. But I'm starving. I need food." 

  "What a blunt thing to say. I feel like this conversation is rather terrible acting."

  "Shut up Twin."

  We walked into the kitchen, and I instantly started to rumage the fridge. 

  "You eat a lot." Twin remarked.

 "Well, I can't help it. Besides. It's normal to eat," I took a bite of cold pizza, "when you first wake up."

  "Yes, but this is just insane."

  "You're just mad 'cause I won't diet with you," I said, mouth full of pizza again.

  "I don't diet!" She yelled, obviously offended.

  "Sorry." I laughed.

  It was then my phone went off. My current ringtone was, "The Way You Look Tonight" from the X factor.  I reached for my phone, still chewing, and Twin swatted it away. 

  "Finish chewing first," she laughed.

  I finished chewing just in time to answer.

  "Hello? Oh hi Mom.." I answered looking around, not noticing the fact she wasn't here til now. "Yeah. I'll definately take my phone.  Yeah, Annie's here. No. Yeah the blue one. Oh! My posters keep falling, can you get some more tape? Okay. Uhmmm.... No, only half. Yeah, but.. Okay, tell Lil I said hi. K. K. Bye." 

  "Your conversations are so hard to follow," Annie said, with a confused look in her eyes. 

  "Mom's at the store, and she asked what kind of Kool Aid to buy, and if I need anything. Then she asked if we had a whole thing of sugar still. Then she had to go because our case worker Lil showed up. Then she said to eat before leaving and make no mess." 

  "Where are you taking your phone?" She had easily followed my explanation.

  "Oh, we need to go get the mail."

  "I'll come with, but you can just drop me off at my sister's house?"

  "Okay." 

  When dropping her off, I decided I was hungry again, so I asked if Annie had any food accessable to the Twin she loved so much. She gave me a bag of grapes, and I took the mail from her hoodie pocket and put it into my purse. God I hated purses.

  I then proceeded on my walk home, eating grapes two or three at a time. 

  I tended to eat a lot, but not enough to effect my weight. Not that my weight was a neccasarily good weight, but I was fine. It seemed like I was always eating, but I didn't really eat all that much. I ate a little at a time, causing me to eat all the time. 

  When I reached my house, I noticed someone on my porch. As pointed out before, I had near sighted vision, so I could barely make out his features. Although, he looked a lot like... 

  No. It couldn't be. I'm going insane. It's just because I'm going crazy, that's all. 

  But with every step he came clearer into vision. 

  I looked at him in bewilderment, mouth full of grapes, as he held out his hand walking quickly down the steps.

  "Hi, I'm Niall Horan." His accent was incredible. "Are you Shaylea? Your Mum asked me to come down and meet you.."

  I blinked twice and tried to swallow. My eyes were the size of grapefruits. I finally swallowed, and managed to speak.

  "I... I didn't know she did.."  

  "Well, I'll take it you're Shaylea?"

  "That's me, but you can call me Lea." My heartbeat wouldn't return to normal. 

  "Okay, Lea. Your mom was telling me about what your going through with your dad, and," he leaned up against the railing on my porch, "she tweeted me saying how much you 'idolize' me." He had a sort of smugness in his voice at the last part.

  "I don't know if I'd say 'idolize'......" 

  My phone decided to choose then to go off. It was Twin's ringtone, which was Niall's solo in One Thing. He grinned, I blushed.

  "Hello? Twin... Okay, that's great. Yeah, no, I really do care that your mom bought you a new sharpie. No, but... TWIN! I.. Okay fine. I won't tell you who's standing on my porch. Oh, so now I can talk? Twin. No. Why do you always guess that? No, I gave up on him a long time ago. Yes a month is a long time! TWIN! N- N-. Just get your butt over here." I snapped my phone off and looked at Niall as I slipped it into my pocket.

  "Wha--" He started to ask.

  "You can't even begin to understand." 

  "But your right, idolize was to weak a word." He laughed. God I love his laugh. 

  "So, what did my mom tell you to do?" 

  "Actually, she wanted me to call you. It was my choice to come meet you. So, can we go inside?"

  "Uhm... Sure?"

  He smiled and took my hand. "Lead the way, Lea."