Chapter Eleven: You're Young.. But That's Not The Issue.

Niall's P.O.V

 Liam looked at me like I was crazy.

  "In love with her? Oh my.." he trailed off. He looked at me and smiled. 

  "Wipe the grin off your face."

  "Why? I mean, you finally found someone!"

  "Liam, you don't understand. She's fourteen. It's illegal!"

  "This is weird coming from me, but look at Harry! I've never seen him happier than when he's with her!"

  "I know.."

  "And it's thirteen."

  "What's thirteen?"

  "Her age. She's thirteen, not fourteen."

   "What? She told me fourteen.."

   "Well, must've been a slip of the tongue. Don't worry, it doesn't mean anything."

  " You're right."

  "So why don't you make a move, leprechaun?"

  "I don't think she's into me."

  "Wait.. You're telling me, you're sitting here, full plate of food in front of you, not eating, because you think she's not into you?"

  "I think she likes Louis."

  "She knows he's taken, and Lea'd never do that to Eleanor."

  "Yeah, well, he's not helping show he's taken. And then there's Zayn. I mean, every time I look over their hugging or something."

  "Oh come on, it's a hug!"

  "I know.. I just... I guess I'm jealous." I slumped my head to the table.

  "Aww... I know, I know, me talking to her really doesn't help, and I know you think I like her or vice versa, but I know, I just know everything will be okay."

  "Thanks."

  "Now eat!"

  "Gladly." I shoveled the spaghetti into my mouth.

  "Nialler, if you want to impress her, do something for her. You are super famous, and totally influential. Make things happen," Louis said. Liam had told him I liked her, but nothing in detail. I felt bad keeping it away from him, but he'd understand at some point.

  "Like what? Buy her a car?" I teased. I was laying on the couch with my hat pulled over my eyes, and I just wanted to shut out the world for a while. It was bright outside, and I apparently had a massive hangover. Liam had left with Zayn to do something, but Louis stayed with me to talk. Harry was here too, but he was texting Annie again. They hadn't stopped for more than a few hours since we left. They only ever stopped to sleep, and sometimes eat.

  "She's thirteen, she'll need a car soon... But not yet," he said thoughtfully.

  "That was a joke. I know she's fourteen, so a--"

  "Thirteen," Larry had said. When they spoke in sync like that, we always teased them about Larry. But lately it'd gotten outta hand, and made things uncomfortable in public sometimes.

  "Thirteen, close enough. Still, a car would be ridiculous." Harry was smiling and thinking at the same time. I could tell something was happening. "Harry, what's Annie up to now?"

  "She's trying to pick out a dress for homecoming. Lea got a picture of her in a pink dress, and Annie was angry. I think it's cute, but she prefers the blue one."