Chapter Two: Meet my cat, the dog.

I led him into my house, which was a complete dream in it's own. He was holding my hand so he "wouldn't get lost".

  When we got in the house, he immediately sized it up. He looked around at my tiny apartment and grinned. From the door, you could see straight down the hall, which had a pantry, my and my mom's bedrooms, and the bathroom. If you looked left you could see the dining room/kitchen area, and we were half already standing in my living room. 

  He walked straight for the kitchen. 

  "Want food?" I asked smiling.

  "Of course. But you'd know that. Got anything good?" he asked gesturing to the fridge with a smirk.

  "Not really no." He opened the fridge showing a bottle of mayo, less than a half a loaf of bread, a jug of milk and two pieces of leftover pizza. You know, the essentials.

  ".....Maybe we should go to the store.." He said, slightly laughing, but mostly serious. He had a horrified look on his face.

  "My mom has all the money.." 

  "I have money. Well, not really... But some.." He patted his back pocket and I laughed. 

  "You can have a piece of pizza though..." I said, feeling bad. I wasn't expecting him to suddenly show up like this, or I would have told mom to buy food. Note to self: idol may show up randomly at your doorstep. Keep food in stock at all times. 

  He took a piece of pizza, and handed the other to me. I didn't know whether to eat it like normal, or if I should try to look dainty, but then I looked over at him stuffing his chipmunk cheeks. Normal it is.

  I jumped up and sat on the counter as I usually did. I was focused on not hitting my head, when a hear an "AWE!!" muffled by food from Niall. 

  He'd spotted my puppy Bunnychan. She was a pom-shi, which means a Pomeranian shih tzu, and she was like a dainty little princess.

  "Ohmygoodness!" He had said setting down his pizza to pick her up. "So who is this little.." he checked the gender, "girl?"

  "That's Bunnychan. She's my mom's diabetic puppy. Whenever my mom's sugar's low, she freaks out so we know she's not okay." 

  "She's a dog?" He looked bewildered.

  "Yeah....?"

  "Well your dog purrs like a cat."

  "She acts like she's part cat most the time," I laughed.

  "What about a cat?" Harry had just walked out of my bathroom searching desperately for the fore mentioned cat.

  "Harry?!" Niall and I said at the same time.

  "I thought you were just late! Don't you know to not just walk straight into people's houses?!" Niall scolded.

  "We were told to though," Harry replied, still looking for the cat.

  "We were told to wait outside!" Niall scolded once again. He burst out laughing when Harry caught sight of my dog. 

  "OHMYGOD! That cat is the cutest thing ever! She looks like a little puppy yes she does," he cooed.

  "Harry, she is a dog.." Niall said, getting Bunnychan taken from his arms.

  "Well, she purrs."

  "Why does everyone note her purring?!" I asked.

  "I don't know."