Chapter Thirty Two: Nerves, People, Cameras and Finales.

"Annie..." I said squeezing her hand.

  "Are you sure you're not complete and totally like, making this up?"

  "I'm not making any of it up Twin. I promise." I held my hand up.

  "So, I have to decide between living in a bus, on tour with my five best friends, and my boyfriend, or my family?"

   I nodded slowly.

  "You know, when you guys told me that I was going to have to lie and sneak around to be in this band, I was all for it. But leaving my mom... My brothers... The kids! I don't know. I just... I don't know."

   "It's okay Twin, we don't have to go."

  "Are you crazy?! You have to go! You have no choice Shay, you're going!"

  "Not without you!"

  This is the point where best friends fight. This is where the best friend tells me I'm being selfish to force her along. This is the breaking point in every drama, every movie. This is where a life-long friendship is put to the test. But that's for best friends. She's not my best friend. She used to be. But no longer. She is my Twin. And twins can't ever break apart. It's physically impossible. 

  "Okay. But we have to visit them all the time," she said smiling.

  "Twin? Am I being selfish?"

  "Yes Shay, you're taking me on tour with the six people I care most about aside from family, and you're selfish as fu--" 

  "Have you seen  you're hair though?! It's a mess," a tall girl with wavy brown hair said to a much shorter blond girl. 

   "Angel?" the blond one said, eyes wide when she spotted us.

  "What?"

  "It's Lea and Annie!!" The blond girl ran to us, the taller one called Angel running behind.

  "Hello there," I said politely shaking their hands.

  "You.. And Her? And... Ohmygoodness!" Angel exclaimed. 

  "Hi, I'm Dakota, but, you can call me Koda, or.. anything really.." she said flushing bright red.

  "Hi Koda," Annie said shaking her hand.

 They stood there for a moment, and Angel finally snapped out of her dream-like state and introduced herself.

  "So, are you guys friends?" I said, trying to make conversation.

  "No, not really. I mean, she's nice, but I just met her," Angel said, smiling.

  "Oh that's cool." 

  "We should get to our seats though, Angel. The show's starting soon."

  "It was great meeting you two," Annie said with her signature smile that everyone loved.

  They walked back to their seats and I peeked out of the curtain. There were going to be four thousand eyes watching us. One wrong move and-- 

  I looked to the far right corner entrance, and two large cameras and the channel four news guy were standing there. My eyes widened, and I suddenly needed a bathroom.

   I ran through the studio, tripping over wires, and finally finding a bathroom. I ran in and closed the door behind me. Another thing I really hated, throwing up.

  There was an unsteady knock on the door when I finished, and Annie and Liam walked in. Annie was the one who came in really, but Liam was dragged in too.