Chapter Twenty Six: Save Your Breath, We Have a Fight Scheduled for Later

Liam's P.O.V.

 Niall had gone blind with rage. I knew he was mad now, but it was better than keeping it from him. Lea loved him, he loved Lea, and staying the way things were was hurting them both. They were two of my best friends. I couldn't let their names beat each other up anymore.

  Niall had rushed out of the house, Zayn Louis and Harry close behind, but I couldn't follow. I had something I needed to do. Not that this wasn't huge too, but Danielle had texted me. She wanted me to stop by, and just by the tiny words on the screen, I knew it wasn't just another visit.

  I sighed as Louis told me over the phone that he and Harry were escorting Niall to America to reunite with Lea. Zayn was going home. They didn't have enough money to do this in general, so bringing all four of them was insane. I knew Zayn would be upset, because we already leave him out when it comes to Lea and Annie, but he had to have been there the night when she told us everything.

  When I showed up at Danielle's, I got a sinking feeling in my gut. I knew right then, for whatever reason, Diam Payzer was over.

  It hurt a lot, but it was a clean break. Being away from her all the time was hard on both of us. Even so, I felt as if it was the wrong thing to do. I felt as if we should have tried harder, but I knew that hurt her too much. I felt guilty thinking so selfishly.

  I drove back to Niall's house, waiting for Harry and Louis to text or call to tell me what's going on. When I got there, I felt like curling up and crying my eyes out. My chest hurt, and even though we had agreed to the break up for various reasons, it hurt to breathe. 

  By the time the boys finally texted me, my eyes were red and puffy. 

  Lea and Niall are talking, but they made us stay outside.. I don't know what to think. Haz went downstairs to Ann's, but I'm too worried to leave the window. :(

  I'm sorry Lou. I wish I could help.

  We'll be home tomorrow. Round trip ticket.

  Got it. I'm gonna head home then.

  Where are you?

   Niall's

  Why? 

  I was just waiting for you to text. And.... I kinda don't want to go home right now.

  What's wrong?!

  Danielle and I broke up...

  :O OHMYGOD I'm so sorry Liam!! :(( 

  Thanks Lou..

  Go to my house. I have ice cream in the freezer and chick flicks in the cabinet below the  TV.

  Tell. No one.

  Got it. Thanks 

  Feel better

  I put away my phone and cleared the rest of the tears from my eyes. I turned around and headed to Louis' house. When I got there, lone behold, he had seven tubs of different flavored ice creams, and in a drawer below the tv was every chick flick you could think of. Only Louis....

  I put in Toy Story, which I had found in his regular film cupboard,  only to find out it didn't work. I went through the other thousands of chick flicks before settling on The Notebook and a pint of plain vanilla ice cream.