eighteen

imessage
[ Em💐 to tommy💫 ]

Em💐
so
i ran into your room
to like
wake you up
by jumping on you
and uh
i find out
YOU'RE GONE???
tommy :((
iM scAreD

tommy💫
I'm on my way back from the gym

Em💐
OOOO
A SWEATY MAN??
I WILL GLADLY WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS
not.
hurry up and shower you whore

tommy💫
I'M NOT EVEN IN MY CAR YET
WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME SO EARLY IN THE DAY

Em💐
don't yell at me
tsk
anyway
i brought movies :)
since you said you've never seen them before
i brought all three high school musicals

tommy💫
Oooo, a day in?

Em💐
yes
let's enjoy each other's company in the comfort of your apartment
with movies
and lots of blankets
and food
and wine

tommy💫
That sounds amazing

Em💐
we really are a married couple
okay
you're driving rn
don't text and drive
i'll kill you

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

emily smiled as she heard the shower stop, just in time too. she slid the pancakes onto two plates and decorated them with bananas, strawberries, and chocolate drizzle. since she wasn't watching what she ate, she added whipped cream on hers.

"breakfast!" emily called as she heard the bathroom door open. tom didn't hesitate to make a run for it, not even caring to dress before rushing into the kitchen with a big childish grin.

"um, what the hell," tom spoke as he noticed his pancakes lacked whipped cream. he took the spray can and spritzed some in his mouth before applying loads to his pancakes.

"your workout will mean nothing in two bites," emily joked, taking a delicate bite of hers as tom chewed a mouthful. emily giggled, shaking her head.

"can you believe i'm single," tom joked after gulping down half of his food in five seconds, going for more once he spoke.

"not at all," emily teased in return. she snorted as tom choked, laughing hard at him while he began to laugh hard at her. "you ate so fast you choked!"

"you snorted!" tom remarked. the two finished up their giggles, then finished off their crumbs. when tom saw emily stand, he pushed her to sit back down, taking both of their plates and carrying them to the sink, cleaning them in only his towel.

"you might wanna put on some clothes," emily spoke, admiring the muscles she could see before she was caught. "just a suggestion."

"will do," tom grinned, stepping out of the kitchen. emily shook her head, laughed under her breath, and walked over to the living room. she plopped onto the couch and pulled out her phone. kiara had been sending her texts all morning.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

imessage
[ ems👼🏻 to ki🌻 ]