3

"She's perfect..." I state.

Her face is perfectly symmetrical. She has thicker lips, rounder cheeks and higher eyebrows. She looks young maybe in her young 20s. I stare in the mirror. She has a small waist and wider hips. When I speak I notice that her voice is a higher pitch.

Her skin is the color of burnt chestnuts with a slight redness underneath. She seems to have African and Native American accents. Her long black hair is beautiful and shiny. She has a natural smile. She doesn't strain for it like I usually do. She doesn't have those wrinkles that I have. She has no make-up on but her skin looks almost like it's sunkissed. She needs no makeup. Her eyelashes naturally are long. Her eyebrows are naturally dark. Her cheeks are rosy.

"How do you feel?" Malachi asks me?

He sits me on the arm of the couch and walks over studying me like a doctor would.

"I feel...hot..." I state.

"Your soul is getting used to the body?" he says.

"What?" I ask him.

"Your soul. The company I worked for helped me design the drug to capture the Native American two-spirit."

"What's da fuck is a two-spirit?"

"The pill awakened a female spirit in you. If someone is two-spirited, their body simultaneously houses both a masculine spirit and a feminine spirit."

"So she is me now?" I ask.

"Yeah. Your heart rate is a little high. Do you feel faint or dizzy at all?"

"Kind of," I respond, "She has perfect eyesight. Man Malachi. I can't feel my dick. This shit is tripping me out yo. I can't feel my motherfucking dick. Yo! I don't have a dick. What the fuck?"

"Calm down. You're getting heated again."

Malachi puts his hand on my face. He then puts his stethoscope at my heart and then goes down and down to my lungs. I unbutton my shirt even though he doesn't ask me to. At that moment I realize something. I have breasts. I have fucking breasts. They just seem immediately laughable to me. I pull the things out of my shirt and begin to bounce them. Feeling this extension on my chest makes Malachi step back a little bit.

"Cous--can you please stop that?" my cousin asks.

"Why? Does this make you uncomfortable?" I laugh, "She got some tits Malachi. TITS. Look at these things. She's not as big."

"Most men don't like them too big. Yours are perfect."

"She has a fat ass, though. Look? Look how big her butt is?"

I pull down my pants and show Malachi. Malachi does something strange at that moment. He nervously stops trying to work and do his science stuff. Malachi swallows deep. He is...sweating. I thought I was the hot one.

Then I notice something else...

"Yo cous...you're hard," I state.

I look down and realize it. It's the reason Malachi was looking away. His jeans have a huge imprint of a very well endowed cock. It's pressed to the side of his leg but it is quite obvious what it is. I've seen my cousin naked a million times and he's seen me naked. He's seen my butt a million times. I've never seen my cousin hard before. EVER.

"Stop...pull your motherfuckin' pants up," he states.

I don't do what he says. I actually kick my jeans off. They are a little too big for her anyway. For some reason I'm feeling a lot more playful than usual. For some reason, I am enjoying the idea of making my cousin so nervous. I take a few steps closer to him. Malachi takes a few steps back almost immediately. He looks away nervously.