10

He licks on the back of my neck. We are in his bedroom right now. The lights are off but the sunlight creeps through the shades illuminating our bodies. I bite down on the pillows as he grinds in me. He goes deep. Storm's dick thrusts into my insides. I exhale. There is this feeling of release when I take it all inside of me. My body welcomes him. It almost shapes to him. It's almost like my body was made for him.

He kisses me on the ear lobe's, then kisses me on my brow, then reaches over from my side and pushes his lips against mine. It's gentle...slow and easy. His thrusts aren't hard either. They are slow. He feels me. His dick sliding into my wet hole causes my body to feel small. I give into him. I surrender my ass in a way that I've never surrendered it to anyone.

He is tongue kissing me and his big dick gets deeper inside of me. He presses me. He strokes. His tongue goes deep into my mouth mimicking the motion.

I feel my body sliding underneath him. The warmth of it all drives me crazy.

It isn't until an hour later that he nuts, pulling out with a loud, "UGH..."

Streams of warm semen hit me from behind. I can feel the warm man juice trickle down the smalls of my back until it reaches the tops of my ass. Parts of the thick white formula trickles down into the crack of my ass. The rest of it forms a small puddle in my back.

Maybe Storm isn't aware of it or maybe he doesn't care because he positions down on top of me. His sperm acts almost like a tacky sticking us together. His hard chest slides up and down my back as he cuddles with me.

"That was dope," I tell him.

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he explains, "Man that was the best sex I've ever had. And you probably don't want to hear this but I've had a lot of sex in my day man..."

"You say that to everyone?"

His fingers meet mine. They fall on top of me. It is the most intimate way anyone has ever touched me before.

"I've traveled the world wondering why I haven't been satisfied with anyone enough to settle down," he tells me, "The right soul hadn't come along until now. Please tell me that you feel the same way about me."

I hesitate.

This whole time I've been taking a pill hoping that I could be the person that would satisfy him. All along, all I needed was patience for him to be open to it. I sit on that bed and I think about telling him. I feel like I have to tell him something.

Storm and I take a shower in the room. He washes my back. He can't take his eyes off of me. Sometimes I forget that I'm Demarco. Sometimes I imagine that I'm Lady because for some reason he looks at me like I'm that attractive.

As I'm stepping out the shower he whispers, "Yo---you sexy as fuck."

I smile half-heartedly wondering how to react to something like that. If I was Lady I would bat my eyes and giggle. That wouldn't be the same with Demarco. My voice was too deep and my eyelashes way too short.

I just smile, "Thanks bro."

I want to punch myself in the face for calling him 'bro'. For some reason Storm seems to find that funny. It's almost like he can tell how nervous I am with this.

"We'll work on it," he states.

"Work on what?"

"This. Whatever this is. I just want to make sure we kick this off on the right place. I want us to start by being completely honest with one another," he states, "Did you have something you wanted to tell me?"

What the fuck? He looks at me. Does he know about the pill?

Did Lady tell him something that she shouldn't have?