9

"Lady was here?"

I'm shocked. I was supposed to be Lady. I was supposed to control her. How the FUCK did she manage to do that? She must have taken over somehow.

She must have taken over MY body!

She must have taken the pink pill herself after taking over my body. It explains how I lost so much time. My mind is blown right now. Somehow Lady managed to not only take over my body but also I don't remember a fucking thing. Inside I am freaking out and my face must be showing it because Storm looks concerned.

"You OK?"

"Just surprised."

Storm shakes his head, "You? Imagine my surprise, man. My ex-girlfriend shows up blasting me about my relationship with you. I'm confused as fuck.

"Your ex?"

I would think Storm would have been a little bit more generous with how he described Lady especially after the amazing sex that I had with him while I was in her body.

"After her temper tantrum I don't think she's really changed the way I thought she has," Storm explains, "I thought she was definitely...different, but no. Same Lady. It turned me all the way off. Glad I didn't invite her."

I can't help but to feel good about the fact that Storm vibed with Lady when I was making decisions for her but whatever happened yesterday had nothing to do with me.

"I'm so sorry she did that," I state.

He seems confused, "Why are you sorry? Did you tell her to show up?"

I shake my head, "No. I didn't..."

That is the issue. How the fuck was Lady able to get here? How the fuck had she done what she had done. I should have had control of everything. The last thing I remembered was seeing her reflection in the mirror. It was almost as though she was still in me somehow.

Storm sighs at that moment, "She seemed to know you were going to come here. She actually left something for you."

Weird.

"What?"

Storm goes to the top drawer in my room. He opens it. He digs to the back and pulls out a little plastic baggie. I am confused on what it is but when I see what it is my mouth drops open.

A pill. A pink pill.

"She told me to tell you that you need to take it," he states, "She seemed insistent."

I grab the pill out of his hands. This bitch was crazy. She really left a pink pill with Storm of all people and asked Storm to give it to me. All of a sudden I think about telling him everything. Then I remembered. I had sex with Storm as Lady. That had to be the most foul type shit someone could do. If I told Storm what was going on with Lady he would never want to speak to me again. There was no way I could put that information out.

But Lady could have also told Storm as well if she wanted to. Somehow she had gained control. It creeps me out even thinking about it. But at least I know Lady doesn't want to completely reveal my little secret as well.

"Fuck."

"What is it?"

"Nothing..." I panic.

I run to the bathroom with the pill. I put the pill in the toilet.

I flush it immediately.

There was no way that I was letting her take over. Somehow she had gained control. I'm not sure how but this shit was getting out of hand. She had come to the cabin and basically threatened Storm. I couldn't fucking have that.