13

"You can't be here," Storm says.

Lady doesn't seem to care. She walks into the apartment with this clear swagger about her. Seeing her is strange because for the first time I'm not seeing through her eyes. For the first time I see how everyone else sees Lady. She is confident and beautiful. However, as she approaches there is a clear vulnerability in her eyes. It's not the kind of vulnerability that makes you weak. Her eyes seem to make her look crazy.

Just from looking at her I can tell.

She's not all there mentally.

"That's now how you treat someone you called your soulmate," Lady responds.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Storm is forceful this time. He takes a few steps forward towards her in a forceful way. I think he believes that he is going to physically put her out. I can understand why he would choose to do that. If half the shit we suspect is true about Lady, then she was very dangerous. Too dangerous to be in this apartment with us.

He is grabbing Lady by the arm and pulling her out of the house but all of a sudden he stops. I'm not sure why at first.

Lady just says, "I'm not going anywhere."

And just like that he stops pulling her. That's when I see Storm put his hands up and take a couple steps back and I get a good look at what cause him to stop trying to kick her out.

Lady has a gun!

"Oh shit."

My eyes get wide at that moment. Lady pulling out a gun like that scares the fuck out of me. Lady stares hard at Storm and I'm scared for him. The look in her eyes tells me that this woman isn't the type of woman to let things go.

And she has scores to settle.

"Lady you don't have to do this," he says.

He's assuming the worse. He must know deep inside that Lady actually did kill Ivory. She was always evil and I'd spent so much fucking time helping her out.

"It took me a long time to remember certain things," Lady starts saying pointing her gun directly at Storm.

She steps forward with murder in her eyes. Storm looks at me. I look back at him. There is this look that things might not end well. Maybe we can both see the intention in Lady's eyes. She wasn't unsure about wanting to be here with this gun. Her confidence was what was scary. She knew she wanted to be here and she knew what she wanted to do.

Storm shakes his head, "You remember?"

"Everything. All I needed was a good friend to help do some investigative work and jog my memory. I loved you. And I wanted to die. And you said you wouldn't let me die alone. You said you would come with me when it happened. You didn't come with me...did you?"

"You're alive. It doesn't matter. We can start over."

"I'm not fucking alive."

"What?" Storm asks.

He is confused. He has no idea what she's talking about but I do. We were speaking to someone from behind the grave right now. We were speaking to a ghost from his past. Someone else had taken the pink pill and there is only one person that makes sense.

Cupid.

"I'm here to finish what we started all those years ago," she explains to him, "I'm here to bring you with me."

"You're crazy..." I state.

I really mean it.

That's when she turns the gun on me. For some reason I'm sweating. I'm breathing heavy. I'm worried for Storm but I'm not worried about me.