12

I had a dead girl sitting in my living room and the worst thing is I had no one to call. The only person who I even knew would understand was Cupid.

He shows up at my door with a sad looking face on.

"Listen. I can explain about Storm."

I had found out before I blacked out that Cupid had been trying to get with Storm. I thought it was the most pitiful thing in the world that he was going behind my back to get with him. It wasn't even that Cupid was my best friend. That was bad enough. The worse part was that Cupid could care less that we had been in the middle of suspecting Storm of having something to do with Lady's murder. He didn't give a fuck. He still went on to try to get with Storm as soon as possible.

If I didn't need Cupid right now, he wouldn't be here.

I had no choice though. I had no one else I could trust with this.

"Right now I have deeper issues," I explain.

He knows it must be serious especially after being caught red handed doing what the fuck he got caught doing. Cupid walks into the apartment at that moment and his mouth drops when he sees what I see.

"What the fuck?" Cupid asks.

Ebony was dead. She was stabbed in the middle of my room.

"I don't know what happened!"

I break down. The tears are running down my face at that moment. I feel so weak and useless. Cupid picks me back up and holds me.

"What's the last thing you remember?" he asks.

"Tempest was going to tell me what happened the night that Lady died," I explain to him, "Ebony was there. So was Ivory. Ebony was defending me. Tempest was blaming Lady for something. I wasn't sure what. Before she got it out I blacked out."

"Lady took over?" he asks.

I nod, shaking my head, "She did this."

Cupid looks over at the dead body. He shakes his head and then drops it. This was bad. This was really fucking bad.

"You can't go to the cops man."

"What?"

"You think they are going to believe what happened?" he asks me.

"I can prove it to them. I can take the pill."

"You would take the pill again?" he asks.

He has a point. The last time I took the pill I had completely lost consciousness. I couldn't do that to myself again. What happens the next time I take the pill? What happens the next time that I lose consciousness? Lady had killed someone. I don't know why. I don't know what happened. All I know is that this had to be done by Lady!

It had to!

"No. I wouldn't. I don't know what to do Cupid. I honestly don't."

"You didn't do this. You understand. These people were...murderers anyway."

"Not Ebony. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about," I state.

"But she knew about it. Didn't she? She had to have known if you said that Tempest was comfortable around her to bring up that night," he explains.

He had a point but it wasn't a point I wanted to hear now. The tears were still rolling down my face.

"She wasn't a bad person. She was good."

"These people have secrets you don't know. Lady is getting her revenge."

"She was a fucking good person."