7

It's been several hours and I'm still Lady. I wake up in Storm's California king sized bed. My body is wrapped in silk sheets. It's a dream. I realize that I still haven't had that burning sensation to change back into Demarco as of yet.

As I get out of the bed I make my way to the bathroom. There is a note that is left for me in the bathroom.

It reads: Went out for a run. You can go take a shower. I shouldn't be long.

There was a time when I would think this was a dream, but for some reason as I look in the mirror I didn't think it would work like this. Lady seemed like she belonged in this world. The bathroom was covered in expensive marble floors with a charming jetted spa tub. Water is already going with fresh towels on the basin for me. I get naked and get in the tub. My body is perfect...too perfect. Perky titties with pretty nipples, a shaved vagina and wide hips are just a few of my features. I soak in the water. My hair falls down like beautiful waves into the jetted water. There is a beautiful chandelier hanging above me.

There is no reason someone should wake up to be so happy. I feel like this is where I belong. I belong in his beautiful tub waiting for this beautiful man. I looked like a million bucks. I mean I was just looking perfect. I don't even need make up.

"Do you mind if I join you?" a voice says.

I turn.

Storm is back from his run. His deep voice sounds like sex. Storm sounds like how pornstars sound when they are trying to be sexy except he sounds like that all the time. He is shirtless and dripping with sweat. There is a strong sexy man musk that comes off of his body.

"Absolutely," I state.

He makes his way to the tub and takes off his clothes. I watch him the entire time peeling off his shoes, his socks, his sweatpants and finally slowly dropping his drawers to his knees. His curved dick swings off to the side looking perfect. My mouth waters. He lathers himself up a few times and lets the soap suds cascade off his ripped body. His body is like something dreams are made out of. His carved stomach looks like a washboard. He has just a little bit of pubic hair. His strong thighs shows that running is definitely something he does often. He sits on the basin of the tub and dips his feet in the water.

"How's you sleep?" he asks me, realizing I hadn't taken my eyes off of him.

"Perfect," I tell him, "Especially now that you're here..."

I crawl through the tub. I am clawing at his thick, strong masculine legs. He lets out a moan. His dick gets harder than a rock.

I can't help but to put my mouth on it feeling the warmth of his girth My heart thumps as his dick goes to the back of my throat and settles on my tongue. I begin to suck on it. I look up at Storm's handsome ass face. He's staring up at the ceiling for a minute. His mouth is partially open. He lets out deep exhales as I suck him off.

"Damn girl," he whispers.

His dick twitches a few time against my tongue showing his excitement.

"You like it?" I ask him.

I go deeper. I deep throat him. His dick is so big and curved that I gag a little bit, but I've never wanted anything so much in my life. The firm cock is shoved deep down my esophagus. A trail of saliva wets his dick as I come back up. I'm ready to go back down again when I feel Storm put a strong arm on my shoulder.

For some reason he is stopping me.

"Maybe we should slow down," he says to me.

"Seriously?"