Prolouge

Sakura's POV

I ran home from the outside kingdom shouting at them that descending and being the reincarnation of a demon does not mean I am one.  Running across the moat, I make vines to climb up to the palace.  As I enter my dad's study I hear a voice.

"You are putting the whole kingdom in danger keeping her here, Hashad." I recognized the voice

'Uncle Ashram?' I thought, 'What's he doing here?'

"Then you've earned it." I heard him say again before hearing the sound of a sword sinking into flesh.

I open the door to the room and see my dad lying on his desk, blood pooling around him.  "Dad!" I yell, hoping the nightmare would stop.  But then uncle Ashram sees me and mutters something.

The flower shaped seal on my back that contains the power of the Haruno demon starts to burn.  Then I hear my uncle say some thing about how I'll make an excellent slave before the room goes dark.

time skip

It's been six years and I have scars on my legs from the chains proving I am  slave.

But tonight will be different. I'll use all of my powers this time.

I get to the window and use my eliatrope powers to make a portal to the ground.  then I quietly walk across the moat.

I've already figured out where to stay.  I snag some boyish looking clothes from a store (red top, long black pants, pink elbow protectors, blue shinobi sandals, a red cloak, black fingerless gloves, and a pink weapon pouch for kunai, shuriken, and first aid kits.) and a zapp crystal. 

I'll go to the village hidden in the leaves and become a shinobi. Even though I'll need to be a boy to do this, it's the only way I can protect people.  I take one last look at the sadida kingdom, then activate the zapp portal and enter Konohagakure.