Inari and Kaiza

At dinner, I ate with Tsunami, and Inari.  I noticed Inari looked to a picture hanging on the wall a lot.  "Um, excuse me, but why does Inari keep looking at that picture?"

Inari burst into tears.  "See!  This is why you can't take down Gato!" then he ran off to his room.

"I'm sorry,  but Inari is a bit sensitive when people ask about that topic."  Then she told me the whole story. (AN- If you've watched Naruto then you know how this goes.)

"Oh, sorry." I said, looking down.

"Why don't you eat more, Hikari?"

"No, I'm fine."  Then I went to see Inari.  "Sorry for asking about such a sensitive subject, Inari."

"Shut up.  You have no idea what it feels like to lose someone."  Okay, that stung.

"Actually, you're wrong about that."

He looked up at me.

I lowered my hood and looked him dead in the eye.  "My mother left when I was born because of how I look.  My dad was killed by my uncle right in front of me when I was three."

"Oh, sorry about that."

He looks ashamed.  "It's fine, Now go to sleep.  Hypnos. (AN- not the pokemon, hypnos means sleep in greek.)"

He falls asleep and I tuck him in.  Slipping out of the room, I go to the place where my team is sleeping.  Slowly, I feel myself nodding off until it goes dark.

-----------------------------

Super short, sorry!