Chapter 22

.:: Hello everyone! So it is currently 3:43 am. And i am writing y'all another chapter simply because i can not sleep. So yeah. If any of you are up right now as i update this please vote for this book and Please. Also i would like for you to leave your name or any name for that matter, and a description of physical appearance so that i can add more lovely characters to my book. I won't use all of them but i will pick a few. So please vote, comment and don't forget to share! Happy reading! Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.

Molly's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Abi is here. I haven't seen or heard from her or Clare in months. Casey told me that we had to leave and get as far away from them as we could. At the time i just followed him. It didn't seem right, but i did it anyways. Then Casey introduced me to Cal. And i knew. I knew something was up. But kidnapping? That seemed a little much. I stormed out of the room and towards Casey and I's room, hoping he'd be there. I was right he was. He was sitting on the floor with his legs being held to his chest by his arms and he was crying. Sobbing actually. I run to him. "Casey what is going on? Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay." He tells me through sobs. This is all my fault. She shouldn't be here."

"How could you do this to her? You've known her your whole life!" I say. "You need to explain to me whatis going on and why our best friend is being held prisoner here." I say seriously.

He looks up at me with saddness in his eyes. "He wants her.Cal does. He only wants her here to destroy the Moon Howlers and kill his brother, who is Abi's mate." He tells me. "That is the only reason she's here and i helped him."

"Why Casey? Why would you help him with this?" I ask.

"She chose her over me. I saw it coming, but still. I had planned on being Alpha my whole life. And when i found you, i thought for sure she would choose me as her Beta. But she chose Clare. She broke my heart so i thought she deserved this. But she doesn't. We need to help her Molly."

I nod in agreement. I stand up to grab my things. I bend down and kiss Casey before leaving towards the room Abigayle, Marcus and i have to share. If Casey and i are really going to save her we're going to need help. I make a quick right before my new bedroom and down the hall that leads to Cody and Marcus' room.

Marcus's P.O.V.

"Absolutely not." I shake my head no at her. Is Molly crazy? Sneak her out? No i can't do it. And Cody would never.

"I'm in." I hear him say. I walk up to my beautiful mate and grab his face in my hands. His grey eyes are looking at me intensly and his brown hair and pink full lips are distracting me. Focus. "Are you sure Cody? You really want to do this?" I ask him. This could make him lose his place in the "pack" or lose his life.

"It's the right thing to do. That poor girl is trapped here away from her mate, pregnant. I mean this doesn't feel right keeping her here." He tells me.

"Wait- she's pregnant?!" Molly asks us.

"Shhh! Yes. Now don't say it too loudly you never know who's listening." I tell her. "Cody and I are in. I want to protect her."

"Perfect." Molly says with a devilish grin.

Abigayle's P.O.V.

I lay back on the oh so comfortable bed. I start to close my eyes when the door slams shut. I jump up and see Molly, Marcus and some other guy standing the door way. He is holding tight to Marcus' hand so I'm guessing that he is Cody. The way the three of them are looking at me, make me feel like they have a plan. Either a really good plan or a really bad one.