Chapter 38

.:: Hello everyone! So i was wondering if y'allcould tell more and more people about my book!?!?! It's not that I'm not grateful for y'all, just i really would love for more people to read it and give me some feedback. Also i would love to hear from all of you! School is going to start back up for me soon, and i want to know if i should continue writing. Like should i start more books, or no? Please let me know, and don't be afraid to tell me the truth. I really have no idea if I'm any good at writing, so please tell me! Anyways hope you like the book so far. There will be some interesting parts coming up. So be prepared. Happy reading! Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.

Abigayle's P.O.V.

I walk through the door after a day out with Clare, I set my bags down in front of the stairs and walk into the living room. Some sports game is on the TV, there are toys everywhere, some of the cushions have been thrown off the couch, there is a puddle of what I'm hoping is water on the floor, Grayson is dead asleep in the recliner and both of the boys are on the couch. Garrett is holding on to his favorite stuffed elephant and Grantt is covered in his blankie. Grayson looks exhausted, i can't help but think that this is what i have looked like raising the boys for the past 3 years. They sure are energetic and can tire you out quick. I cover all of my boys up with blankets and begin cleaning the house. 2 hours later, the house is clean and all of them are still sound asleep. I smile at the men in my life. We are the luckiest girl in the world. Ayle tells me.

I know. I tell her.

You need to tell him soon Abigayle.

I know.She certainly isn't going to let this go. But she's right i do need to tell him. Our life has been so perfect lately, just the four of us. Grayson hasn't spoken of Cal since the night of the twins birth, and I'm grateful. I'm glad the jerk is locked up down in the cells downstairs, he deserves this. Every now and then Grayson will leave for a week and come back angry and disappointed. I haven't asked him about it, but i should. Clare mind-links me. Abigayle, what do i do Rianna won't go down.

Clare and Jace had Rianna a year ago and she is the cutest, sweetest baby in the world. She doesn't cry often and is very well behaved. She looks exactly like Clare, so she will definitely be a heart breaker when she grows up. Warm up some milk, and put a little tylenol in it. She'll go right to sleep, she's probably teething. I tell her.

Thank you Abi. See ya later Hun. Oh and tell Grayson!

I will. Bye Clare- Bear.

I'm going to have to tell Grayson sooner or later. I'll tell him tonight at dinner. I leave the living room and begin making dinner. When they wake up they are going to be starving. I'm setting the table when i hear the pitter patter of feet behind me. I hear a small giggle, i stand up straight leaving my back to him. Grantt likes to sneak up on me and try to scare me. He's usually very good and succeeds, but there was a giggle this time meaning that Garrett is with him. I slowly back up towards the kitchen and jump around and into the kitchen yelling "BOO!"

But to my dismay the kitchen is empty. I stand up straight and look around the kitchen and dining room for them. I can't find them anywhere and i swear i heard them. Maybe it was just in my head. I get out 2 glasses and 2 sippy cups, i walk towards the fridge for the milk. When i pull the door open Grantt's little body is launched at me and he yells "BOO!" I jump back and scream. "Gotcha Mommy!" He says while laughing.

"Grantt Alistair Silverman! You are going to give me a heart attack one of these times! And where is your brother?" I ask him. He smiles and shrugs his shoulders before running off into the dining room laughing.

"Why did you scream is everything alright?" Grayson asks from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He places a curl behind my ear and kisses my cheek. "Did he get you again?" I nod.

"I don't know how he does it. He is extremely sneaky!" I say in my defense. "Could you find Garrett and make sure they are both at the table? Dinner is ready."

He kisses my lips, "Sure Babe." He walks into the dining room and places his hands on his hips. "Garrett Andrew come out from your hiding place right now. And both of you need to come to the table." I love when he speaks in his Alpha voice, it's so sexy. I hear a door open and look in the kitchen. Garrett climbs out from the cabinet under the sink and skips into the dining room taking his place at the table. I stare after him with my mouth open in disbelief. He sits down in his seat and folds his hands and places them on the table carefully. Grayson looks to me and bursts out laughing. Grantt takes his seat next to Garrett and patiently waits for his food.

After dinner, we bathe the boys and put them to bed. An hour later, they both are finally asleep and Grayson and I finally sit down on the couch. I curl up under his arm and close to his chest. After awhile i climb into his lap, i wrap my arms and legs around him and bury my face into his neck. He wraps his arms around me and holds me in his embrace for a long time. If I'm going to tell him, now's the time.Here goes nothing. "Grayson i need to tell you something."