Chapter 37

.:: Hello everyone! So this book will be coming to an end soon. Don't fret, there will be a third and final book. All of you have been so amazing and supportive and i can't thank you enough. Y'all have inspired me to continue writing and share my ideas. I always have had a love of writing and y'all have been so accepting of me and my story. So thank you, i love y'all so much! Please continue to vote and share! Plus i want to hear from more of you, so please comment. I really hope you guys are liking the stories so far, but i don't know because no one tells me. Don't be afraid to comment or message me, i would love to talk to you! Anyways y'all are amazing, thank you, keep voting, commenting, and sharing. Happy reading! Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.

10 Months Later...

Grayson's P.O.V.

The past few months have been weird. Ever since the night of the twins birth and Cal's disappearance, things have been peaceful. No conflict anywhere. There haven't been any Rogue sightings any everything is calm. I know something is up, but I'm not sure what. Abigayle has been extremely happy ever since the twins were born. I haven't told her about Cal's escape. I know she can sense something is off, but she doesn't ask and i don't tell because i don't want to upset her. I get jerked out of my thoughts with the sound of glass breaking. I jump off the couch and run to the noise. I see both of my sons laughing hysterically at Jace who is laying on his stomach, his arms outstretched with a broken vase in front of him and a shocked expression on his face. I can't help but laugh at the scene in front of me. I scoop Garrett and Grantt up in my arms and watch Jace stand back up. "What happened this time?"

"They were chasing me and i ran into the table and the vase went flying. I tried to catch it, i really did." He says with a sullen expression.

"If vases keep breaking on your watch, Abigayle will not let you step foot in our house." I say with a chuckle, obviously joking.

Jace's face tells me he didn't think it was funny, and was in fact nervous. "I am so sorry Grayson. Please tell her it was an accident."

"Jace i was kidding. Relax." I tell him.

"Ja, Ja, Ja" Garrett reaches out to Jace. Jace smiles and takes him from my arms. I let out a quiet growl and scold Ayson. Jace won't hurt him.

Grantt laughs at me and starts growling too. I start tickling him and he lets out a ridiculously cute laugh. It is very similar to Abi's and makes me smile. I put Grantt over my head and make airplane noises as i run around the house. I don't pay attention to the noises i make, and zero in on my son's laughter.

Miranda's P.O.V.

*Flashback to the twins birth and Cal's escape*

Clare just mind-linked me letting me know that Abi is about to have the twins. I begin running from mine and Raven's house to the pack house. I push through pack members watching TV, pack members talking in the hallway, pack members eating in the kitchen, pack members making out on the stairs, before making my way to the basement. Right as i place my hand on the handle to the Doc's section, i have the wind knocked out of me.

I feel a deep pain run from my right shoulder all the way to the area above my left hip. I let out a scream. I drop to the floor and writhe in pain. The pain worsens as i lay there and my breathing becomes short. Soon I am gasping for air. I hear a door open and see through my tears, a figure jump over me and run down the hall. Someone else comes out of the room and lifts me, i don't see who it is because i black out. I wake up hours later in the hospital next to Raven who is unconscious. He has bandages, that are slightly red with blood, wrapped around his chest. A monitor is beside him making an annoying but relieving beeping sound. He's alive. I let out a sigh and wince in pain. A burning sensation spreads across my chest and my chest tightens making it hard to breathe. I cry out and the Doc comes running in. Instead of running to my aid he runs to Raven. That's when i realize my pain isn't my own, but his. Oh Moon Goddess, what has happened?

*End Flashback*

I snuggle into Raven's shoulder and take in his warm scent that drives me crazy. I run my fingers across his bare chest and across the three scars that run from his shoulder to his hip. He grabs my hand and kisses it. I leave a trail of kisses on his jaw, but when i reach his lips i don't hold back. I kiss him with such passion a moan escapes my lips and he growls in return. I hold onto him, as if he is going to disappear. I almost lost him before, i can't lose him. He smiles against my mouth before deepening the kiss. I sit up and straddle him, making it easier to kiss him. I put my arms around his neck and he runs his fingers through my hair. I grasp at his back trying to bring him closer to me. Cal is going to regret almost killing my mate, because no one messes with me and gets away unharmed. Raven laughs at my thoughts and lays me down on the couch so that he is above me. I look into his eyes for a brief moment before bringing his lips back to mine. Yeah, i can't lose this. Cal you better be ready for the wrath of Miranda Anne Pike. My anger is turned to lust for Raven and can't stop myself from becoming one with him again.

.::Hello everyone! I know i don't usually put a note at the end but i just wanted to say hi, and i hoped you liked this chapter. This might seem like a filler chapter, but i needed to show MIranda's hate for Cal so that i can use it later! Oh and Raven's okay! Yay!! Okay well I'm gonna go. Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.