Chapter 32

.::Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the book! Okay so i am in a super good mood today, for many reasons. One of them being the fact that i got tons of new music today including the new 5SOS album! I love them so much, whats your favorite band? Let me know in the comments. Please vote, comment and share!!! i love y'all so much. Happy reading! talk to you later loves! XOXO ::.

Grayson's P.O.V.

The rain had stopped and left me, Raven, Jaxon and Kylie soaking wet trying to lift a very unconscious Cal. We through him into the cage that rode in the bed of my truck. Once the cage was locked, i sped off and drove us all back to the pack house. Thank the Moon Goddess that Abi was still with her friends, because i didn't want her seeing me in this position. It took all four of us to get the cage out of the truck bed and into the basement. I left Kylie, and Jaxon in charge of watching over Cal until we left tomorrow. I raced upstairs and over to Marcus and Cody's house to grab Abigyale and bring her home. So many bad things had happened today and i just wanted some good. But when i pulled up in front of the house my chest started tightening and panic started taking over. Nothing was scaring me, it must be Abi. I run up the steps and enter without knocking. I find everyone curled and cuddled up on the couch and the area surrounding the couch. Abi was in the middle of everyone, with all of them holding onto her somehow. Her face is screwed up into a sour expression and she has a death grip on the blanket that is covering her. I walk closer towards the couch and her eyes dart open and search the room, i swear i just heard her growl. She carefully checked over everyone around her to make sure they were all okay. I took another step closer and she inhaled sharply, focusing her eyes on the darkness in front of her where i stood. "Grayson?" She cried out.

"Yeah baby, it's me." I took another step towards her and could see from the light coming from the moon in through the window, that tears were falling down her face. "Abi what's wrong?"

"They won't stop. The voices they won't stop." She cried more. She started to stand up from the couch and she walked towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I placed my arms around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"What voices Ab? What are they saying?" I ask with concern.

"They don't say actual words, it's a lot of mumbling, it never makes sense and it's driving me crazy." She said, holding me tighter than she was before. She suddenly sucks in a breath and pulls her head off my chest and looks up at me. "You don't think I'm crazy do you?"

"Of course not baby girl." I wipe a stray tear off her cheek and put a loose curl behind her ear. "When we get to Australia, we'll visit the pack doctor. Okay?" She nodded into my chest. "Are you tired?" She nodded again and yawned into me. I smiled down at her and started walking her out the door and to my truck. She was already asleep when we got to the pack house. I lightly shook her shoulder, "Abi. Princess, we're here." She fluttered her eyes open and groaned at my statement. I got out of the car and walked to her side. I opened the door and put her head on my shoulder. I looped my arms under her legs and carried her up to bed. When i put her down and covered her up, i heard her giggle. "Oh so now you're awake." I say jokingly.

"I wanted you to carry me, my legs were asleep." She says with a huge grin across her face.

"Mhm, I'm sure they were Ab." I jumped in the bed next to her and curled up behind her.

"Grayson?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you promise that once we move our lives will be so much better?" She asks.

"I hope so Baby. I will try my hardest to give you the best life possible." I say into her hair.

"I love you Grayson Adam." She whispers.

"I love you."

.:: Kind of a filler chapter. Sorry guys. Y'all are probably really disappointed. I'm going to be updating again tonight and i'll try my best to make it better. Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.