Chapter 25

.:: Hello everyone! I'm sorry of the last chapter seemed like a filler chapter. I promise there will be some exciting stuff next. I would like to give a special thank you to Mermernata16 for the beautiful covers of both stories, Please and Help. You are amazing! Happy reading. Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.

Abigayle's P.O.V.

I am walking down the stairs with Marcus and Miranda behind me. I hear Cal's angry voice before i see him. His hair has grown much longer since the last time i saw him. He has finger in Casey's face and is yelling at him. "Where is she? You were suppose to be in charge of her. Why isn't she down here?"

"Cal calm down and turn around." Casey says motioning to the stairs.

Cal turns around and runs to meet me on the stairs. "Abi, i thought you left." He puts a stray curl that isn't long enough to fit in my bun behind my ear. "You scared me."

"Well here i am. What do you want?" I spit out.

"I want to check on you and see how my little Princess was doing." He says. "So how are you?"

"Terrible. I want to be home with Grayson." I feel the sting on my cheek before i hear the noise. He hit me. He really just hit me. That woke Ayle up. I growled at him, making him take a few steps back. "You really shouldn't have done that." I tell him. He kneels down on the ground and folds his hands together.

"Abi i am so sorry, but you will not ever say his name in my presence again. I'm sorry i had to slap you but you won't say it again will you?" He says. I laugh in his face. He stands up with an angry expression on his face. Tears are pouring from both of my eyes because i am laughing so hard. I grab at my sides trying to stop the pain. I hear Cal storm off and out of the room. After a few minutes, i stop laughing so hard and open my eyes to see my friends wearing worried and amused expressions.

"What?" I ask them.

"I love you." Marcus and Miranda say in sync. Marcus puts his arm around my shoulder. "Let's get some grub." We all head to the kitchen and start eating anything we can get our hands on. When we're finished we go back upstairs to my room. I walk through the door when i hear it. Abi? Abi can you hear me?

Its him. I stop dead in my tracks, and tears start falling down my face. Grayson?

Abigayle?! Oh my Moon Goddess, i can hear you. Where are you? Are you okay?

The tears are falling from eyes faster now and i notice that i am on the floor sobbing. Grayson i can't believe it's you. I'm okay. I don't know where i am, Cal took me and i was unconscious. Grayson you have to find me, but you need to be careful. He has an army.

I know baby doll. Don't you worry, Jace, Raven, Jaxon and I are going to come up with a plan to get you out. We have started training up the packs to fight. A rogue came on our land and she told us where Cal is and his plan. Abi you need to be careful. What he's planning is big and dangerous. Especially for you.

Marcus comes into the room and comes to my side putting his arms around me. "Abi what's wrong? Tell me what's wrong."

Grayson i have to go. I love you.

I love you too Baby. Forever.

And always.

"Abi you need to tell me what's wrong so i can help you." Marcus says.

"I talked to him. The barrier is gone, i spoke to him Marcus." I say trying to control my sobs.

"Grayson?" He asks in disbelief.

"Shhh. Yes. I miss him so much." I cry into his shoulder. "Marcus, we need to put our plan in motion. Grayson says there is going to be a huge fight and i don't want to risk any of us getting hurt."

"Okay baby girl. I'll go get the others." He tells me before leaving.

Everyone is in my room in seconds. I have stopped crying and cleaned myself up. I sit down on my bed next to Miranda, with Marcus and Cody on the couch, and Molly and Casey in Molly's bed. "We need to leave." I tell them.

"When?" Miranda asks me.

"Soon. We all know that Cal is creating an army and i can sense that something big is going to happen and i don't want any of you getting hurt." I don't tell them about Grayson and I talking, it would be too much right now.

"You want us to leave before the fight?" Casey asks.

"I'm in darlin'." Cody says with a smile. "When were you thinkin'?"

"Next week?" Everyone nods except Casey.

"We'll be ready Abi. I promise." Molly says. Casey gets up and leaves the room. Molly looks to me apologetically and all i can do is give her a shy smile.

"So we'll have to be all packed by Friday so we can leave." They all agree with me. Cody walks over to the bed and kisses the top of my head and then leans down towards my belly. He moves his fingers against my stomach. He does this every night before leaving. I've actually gotten used to it and like it. Miranda stays and sleeps in my bed with me.

The next week goes by in a flash. Cal hasn't left his office since that day when i laughed him. I feel kind of bad for laughing but he deserved it. No one will tell me that i can't speak of my mate. I've told Grayson of our plan and he couldn't be happier for me to come home. Since i was brought here i don't have anything to pack, but i have been helping the others. Careful not to lift anything too heavy, because my back has started to hurt and my stomach has grown tremendously just this week. It's finally Friday and everyone is standing in my room with backpacks filled to the brim on their backs. Cody is down the street in the get away car. I walk towards the window, i sit on the ledge and put my legs out. I drop down onto the roof below me. One after the other my friends jump too. We go off the last roof one at a time. I go last, i sit on the ledge preparing myself for the bigger drop. Then i jump. I land in Marcus' arms. Then we run. I see Cody up ahead and start running faster. I'm the first one to the car. I jump in the back and wait for everyone else to get in. Cody starts to driving away from Cal. I am finally free. I doze off to one thought and one thought only.

Grayson.