Revenge

The Next Morning

6am~

y/n pov
I woke up earlier than usual so I decided to go and take a walk and then go to school

After bathing I choose a casual outfit

(This is what you wear)

I walk down the stairs slowly and lightly trying not wake my oppa's up. Which always doesn't actually happen. To my surprise this time I actually did it without waking any of my oppa up yes I did it. Suddenly there's voice behind...not until- "y/n why are you up so early today" I turned around and saw Jimin oppa *Shocked*

Jimin pov

I heard some foot steps outside so I decided to go and check it out. When I walked out I saw y/n walking towards the door. But it is really weird this girl usually doesn't wake up this early. Only then would wake up after we enter her room and forces her to. Hmm something's off and it really doesn't feels right so I decided to follow her and asked her about it.

Back to y/n pov

y/n: Yah oppa you scared me!?

Jimin: I scared you! Oh sis you must have done something wrong, thats why it creeps you up. But hey you haven't answer my question why are you up and where are you going ?

y/n: Oppa you know after so many things happen I just felt lost and I just need some fresh air outside

Jimin: Its dangerous for you to go out alone I should follow you

y/n: Oppa if you love me your dearest sister please give me some alone time please

Jimin: B-but..

y/n: No buts I'm going now see you all later in school.

Jimin: Alright once you've reached school call us

y/n: I will oppa byee

*Reach the park*

y/n: Hmm the smell of fresh air is so good

???: Yeah it's so good

y/n: C-chanyeol *Everything went black*

Forget to mention Chanyeol is my ex I didn't told my brother about him. We broke up as I caught him cheating on me with Irene...It's really sad to have a man to betray you.

Chanyeol pov

I was chilling in the park early in the morning and then I saw that bitch KIM Y/N. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. This is what happens...

*Flashback*

Chanyeol: Hey babe 💕

y/n: Hey I'm so tired.. I just want to have a good rest right now.

Irene pov

Ugh its that bitch again why is she always with chanyeol HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE..Now watch the show I'm going to present you. I walked towards chanyeol and I started to kiss him passionately.