New Attitude Pt. 2

*3 hours later*
We lay there under the covers, with no clothes, may I add, cuddling and waiting for my mom to call or text when she's going to come pick me up. I look up at Gus and smile. "I guess I'm not inside the virgins circle anymore." He laughs.
"No, we both aren't." I say. I kiss him and sigh, happily. I didn't want anyone else to be my first, only Augustus. And I tell him that. "I felt the same way about you, Hazel." He kisses me. And we keep kissing for a long time. Then I lay on top if him, and we intertwine again.

*4 hours later*
We fell asleep, and I look at the clock.
7:49pm! "Uh, Gus, look at the time!"
He glances at me, holding my phone.
"Oh sh*t!" I have 9 missed calls and they are all from my dad. My stomach flip flops. I press my voicemail and there's only one message. Dad starts talking.
"Hazel, I know you're with Gus, and I've tried to call. Your mother was in a car accident. She's at the Memorial Hospital. Room 213. Come as soon as you get this."
Oh my god. I just had sex with Augustus, twice, while my mother is in the hospital!!
"Hazel? Hazel? HAZEL!" he says, worry in his tone. "What did he say?" I press the replay and speaker buttons. he listens, his eyes widening as the message goes on, then the beep. I can't hold it in.
I start sobbing uncontrollably.
"Hazel, it's not your fault, it's-" He whispers. "IT'S NOT THAT. I JUST HAD SEX WITH YOU, TWICE, AND MY MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" I shout. "Oh." he says quietly. "I'll drive you there. Let's get dressed. We can say we fell asleep watching a movie."
I sniffle. "Okay."

*At the hospital*

When we get to the hospital we tell the lady at the desk that we are hear to see my mother.
"Room 213." She says
"Thank you." Gus says because I can't speak. I somberly walk down the hall to the elevator and press the 4 button.
Gus takes a hold of my hand and I hug him, crying into his shirt. The elevator slows and wipe my eyes. As we walk down the hall, we see my dad waiting outside. He spots us, his eyes narrowing on Gus. I look down, not wanting to meet his eyes. God, my legs hurt to walk.
"Hazel, lets go inside." He says softly
"You aren't mad?" I ask, in shock.
"Yes. But it isn't as important as your mother. Gus you can go home now." He says firmly. "Why does he have to leave?" I ask. "Yes, Mr. Lancaster." he says curtly. "Gus you don't have to go." I walk up to him and whisper "I need you right now." "I have to." he whispers back and I sadly watch him go, and when he turns around in the elevator, he has tears in his eyes. I look at my dad "He's not a criminal! Stop treating him like that. I love him." I snap at him.
"You don't even know what love is, Hazel!!" I glare at him. "Yes. I. Do." I brush past him and open the door.
I walk into the room and I look at my mother in horror. "No." I whisper.

Then everything goes black.
---------------------------------------------------
A/N- cliffhanger!
Hahaha I feel evil
I wanted a twist.
Guess you'll have to wait until the next update to find out her condition.

Thanks for 28 reads overall!!!
I'm hoping for 100, but who am I kidding. If actually love if I got over 1k but that's a long way from where I am...