The Secret

*1 year later*

I was thinking on how life comes at you fast. I don't know why, but it does.

20 years old. Wow. I'm writing a novel, about 2 teenagers. A story based off of Augustus's and my love. Yeah, I know it's cliche, but it's an extraordinary story, okay? Okay.

I was walking to dinner with Augustus. Oh, to his restaurant he is the manager of. That's where we are eating. He's very happy with his job and that makes me happy. I walk in and see him sitting there.

I smile and when stands up, I give him a sweet kiss to the lips. He looks nervous. Wonder why. Hopefully he didn't get fired. Dear god, he's the one bringing the money in. I sit down. We order out food and when we have finished, he stands up.

I scrunch my eyebrows together but he gets on one knee in front of me.

I gasp, tears filling my eyes.

"Hazel Grace Lancaster, you're the love of my life and I want and need you to be there with me every step of the way.

Will you make me the happiest I'll ever be and be my bride?" I smile big and answer him "Yes, yes Augustus, of course!" He stands up and slips the ring on my finger. He picks my up, twirls me around and when he sets me down, he kisses me slowly. We hear clapping and whistling so we pull apart. Everyone gradually goes back to eating, and we leave the place.

I walk home with his hand in mine. He keeps look at me. Glancing, then looking away. I think he's just jittery. Soon as we walk in and he shuts the door,he grabs my face and kisses me. Passionately, but fast. He starts to tug off my dress and I get this wanting too. I pull it off, and he pulls off his shirt. He crashes his lips on mine again and pushes me back on the bed, pulling off his pants. His kisses become frantic, and he pulls the rest of the articles of clothing. He puts the condom on, and he pushes himself on me. I moan lightly. "I love you." he says. "I love you back." I whisper.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys, just to let you know there's only one more chapter left!!!!! I know!!!! Only an epilogue and then that's it! and no, no sequel. Sorry. I can't believe I'm at 960 reads!!!! Holy poop! only 40 more to 1k? Gahhhhhh

Can y'all check out my other book : 'Fate Will Find Us'?

Please?

-Hannah-