Birthday Dress

*1 month later*

Today is my birthday. I'm so excited, turning 19 and all. Augustus is being very secretive. I got $300 dollars in birthday money from all my family and friends. I'm going shopping for a dress and shoes for tonight. I'm also getting my hair curled professionally. I take a shower and dress in high waisted denim shorts with a light blue cropped shirt. I put on my galaxy Vans and grab my purse and keys leaving a note telling Augustus I'm going shopping.

*4 hours later*

I come home with a dress that is dark purple with a sweetheart neckline. The dress hugs my chest but then flows out to my knees. I bought gold pumps with a 3 inch heels. My hair was curled and because Augustus was picking me up in an hour, I decided to go ahead and et my make up done. I put on purple eyeshadow and a dark purply-red lipstick. I head downstairs and soon as I sit down, I hear the door open and when I stand up, Augustus gasps. "Oh, Hazel, you look so beautiful!" He comes over and kisses my cheek. I laugh. I looked him up and down and he was wearing black slacks with black shoes. He has on a white button up short that was has sleeves rolled to the elbow. "You don't look to bad your self." I said. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the door. We get in his truck and he drives to this little diner with an outside dining area with fairy light strung up.

"Wow, it looks really nice." I say as we get out. He pulls me to a table with candles lit, a rose on the table, and some wine.

When the waiter comes, we both order steak and pirogues. (pasta filled with potatoes and cheese). It was very good and Augustus was making me laugh all night. When we finished eating dinner, we ordered a piece of Devils cake and shared it. We finished, Augustus pays the check and we leave. The next stop was this canoeing place. We arrive there and he grabs a boat, pushing it in the water and helping me in. He rows into we are in the middle of the lake, then takes a blanket he has brought with us, and lays in between the seats. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap. "Happy Birthday." He whispers and I kiss him, and it is such a

beautiful kiss full of love. When he pull apart he thrusts his hands forward "Look at all the stars." He says as he leans back.

The canoe flips and when we fall into the water, my dress starts pulling me down, and I have a hard time getting back up.

All of sudden arms pull me up and grab ahold of me. "I couldn't get up, the dress was too heavy!" He laughs and kisses my head. He swims over to boat and flips it over and we get inside. I sit beside him to try to warn up because the water was really cold. We get to the shore finally and I stand up and ring my dress out, I have to get it dry cleaned if I want to keep it, which I do. We get in his truck and he takes us home. We get to the door and he starts laughing "Hazel, you look horrifying!" He laughs some more when I cross my arms and look at him "You should see your hair!" And we both start cracking up. "I want a hot shower."

I walk to the bathroom, and strip down naked, turning the water on. I turn around and he's right there, naked, staring at me. I walk up to him and kiss him and I press my body up against him. He moans and he pushes me to the shower, and we both step in. "I love you." I say kissing his jaw line as he kisses my neck. "I love you more." He says back and I whisper

"Not possible."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- I know it's been awhile its because I have band camp and then I had to pack for our one week vacation at the beach and my mom was making us clean everything so yeah.

I'm going to post a chapter of my romance book soon. I will let you know on here when I do. The name of my book is called Fate Will Find Us. I'll probably post the first chapter today.

-Hannah