Apologies

I just blink and stare. "Um, hi?" I didn't know he would be the one to talk first.

He closes the door and sits down in a wooden chair on the left. I'm still on the right side from talking to Mom.

"We...we need to talk. About everything in the past two months." I silently groan.

"The, the reason...." he trails off, twiddling his thumbs. He clears his throat.

"The reason I didn't want you to see Gus wasn't because he's a 'Bad boyfriend' it's because when I realized that you and him are meant to be I was scared. When the realization became more clear that you truly love, and are IN love with each other, I didn't want to lose my little girl. I wanted you to be around for awhile." He takes in a breath. "Dad-" he holds his hand up "Please let me get this out. And when you said you weren't a virgin, well, I became angry knowing that I lost my little girl to Augustus once and for all. Thats why I tried to hit him. And when you jumped in front of him, and then he freaked out and yelled at me to go away, I knew, I just KNEW that that was true love." Then the night you said you didn't love me and that you loved Gus, well I cried. I love you Hazel, and I just miss my little girl.

"I do love you Dad. I was upset because I couldn't be with Gus. I regretted it later, in my room." I walk over and he stands up and hugs me, hard, and kisses the top of my head. I feel a tear hit my shoulder and then I start to cry. We pull apart and he looks down at me and says "I apologize, for everything. You and Gus can freely see each other now." I smile "I'm sorry, too, Dad. For giving you such a hard time and saying I didn't love you." Then he walks over to Mom and kisses her for awhile before I clear my throat. "Uh." I say and they pull apart and he is beaming. "I wonder where the Doc is." Mom asks. As if on cue, Doctor Marilyn walks in and tells me and Dad that we have to leave or wait because they have to do some tests.

"I need to get my stuff from Gus's."

My Dad nods and puts his arms around my shoulder as we go to the elevator and make our way to the car.

*At Augustus's house*

When we ring the doorbell and Rachel answers and clears her throat. "Um, Hello Adam." She looks uncomfortable.

"It's okay. We are okay now." I smile and she immediately looks relieved. "Okay. How's your mother, Hazel?" she asks

"Awake." and I know I must be smiling really big because she smiles and laughs "That is awesome. Great, really. Come in."

I walk in and Dad goes and whispers to John and John says "Honey? We need talk alone with Adam." He calls

"Of course." and they walk down the hall.

(A/N- I gave all the parents names because I was tired of saying Mr. and Mrs.

Mrs. Waters: Rachel, Mr. Waters: John

Mr. Lancaster: Adam, Mrs. Lancaster: Grace)

---

I climb down the steps as careful and quiet as I can. I peek over the corner and Gus is laying under the covers in the middle of his King sized bed. I smile, typical Augustus. I walk over on the side his face is on and kick off my shoes. I take off my jacket and I climb into bed. I make it seem like I'm having a 'hard' time getting in the bed so he wakes up. "Hazel?" he asks. "Shhhhh, this is a hallucination." I whisper. "No, it couldn't be because a hallucination Hazel couldn't compare to the beauty of the real Hazel. Thats when I kiss him. A long, passionate, slow, beautiful, soft kiss. Thats when I tell him all the stuff Dad said in the hospital room.

I end it with him giving us our blessing to be together and his face lights up and he wraps me in his arms and we lay there for awhile. "Hazel?" Dad calls. "Oh crap. I was supposed to get my stuff together." I say, quickly getting out of the bed.

"I already gathered everything up for you." he tells me and I call up to Dad, "Almost done!!! Looking for a pair of shorts!!!!" "You mischievous little girl and he grabs my waist and kisses me like there isn't a tomorrow. When I know it's time to go up, I grab my bag and see the sweatshirt I wore on top. "Oh, Gus, I was kidding when I said it's mine. Here." I try to hand it to him but he pushes it back at me. "I WANT you to have it," and knowing Gus, if he didn't want me to have it he would've put in his closet.

"Okay?" He smiles.

"Okay." Then its my turn to smile.

And then we walk upstairs knowing that everything is 'Okay' for now.

•❤•❤•❤•❤•❤•❤•❤•❤•

A/N- like one of my fav authors says, fluff fluff fluff. I have something very different (I think it's different.) coming up. I wanted Hazel and her Dad to forgive one another. I also wanted Gus and Hazel to be able to freely spend time with each other. Okay? Okay.

Thank you guys for 100 reads!!!! I reached

my first goal!! My next goal will be 250!

Iygasm!!!

Happy Reading!

•Hannah•