The News that Scares Me

*1 Month later, it is now October.*

Everything in life right now is like something you'd see in a movie:

•Two kids in love

•Mom out of coma

•Dad and daughter have a good relationship

I now know what it's like to be truly happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom and I are making cookies when I hear my phone ring. I quickly wash my hands but by the time I'm done it stopped ringing. But I know who it is- Augustus.

He's been sick with the stomach flu for a couple of days now but he said by today it should be gone and we can see each other. I quickly call back. He picks up right away. I smile, thinking how he must've been holding his phone in his hand.

"Sorry, me and Mom are making cookies and I had to wash my hands." I explain

"I'm fine, a little shaky, but you can come over. And to let you know we can make out because I brushed my teeth 3 times."

My Mom laughs and I blush. "My mom heard that." and he says, quieter, "Well, they know we have sex so I don't think it matters." He chuckles. "So can you come over?" I look at my Mom and she waves her hand "Go ahead. I'll save you some cookies." and she goes back to rolling the dough. "Yeah, I guess I can." I smile. "I'll be there soon." "Hazel?" I listen, waiting for him to go on, but he doesn't so I do "Yeah?" "Make sure you brush those teeth." and he laughs and I hear a click.

I sigh and hit the end button. "He's a keeper, Hazel." She looks at me and grins

"Oh, don't worry, even if I broke up with him, which I won't ever do, he'd still chase after me." I smile shyly. And then I turn around and go to my room.

I decided to be sexy for him today. So I put on this matching bra and underwear set I bought when I desperately needed a bra. They are black and very lacy. I decided to cover it up, I'll put on this deep purple tee shirt dress I got for my birthday last year. Then some black sandals because I don't care about my feet as much. I do brush my teeth, just only once. Then I look at my hair and brush it. Just a little past my shoulders. I decided to leave it down so he can play with it as we cuddle. I love it when he does that. I walk out and my Mom looks at me surprised. "Woah, you look nice."

She wiggles her eyebrows. "Mom, please. And make sure you don't get too much water on your cast." I walk out calling out a goodbye.

*At Gus's*

I walk right in, like I was told to by Rachel.

I walk down stairs after saying a quick hello to Rachel and John, making their famous enchiladas. "Gus?" "Yeah?"

He's laying in bed watching TV. He turns it off. "Wow." he says "You look amazing!

Then he gets quiet, tears springing in his eyes "You're so beautiful." He whispers and I crawl onto the bed, slowly, and lay on top of him kissing him. To be sexy, I push my tongue through and run my hands through his hair. After we make out for, like, 5 minutes, he stops. He pulls apart and says "I like this new Hazel I'm experiencing." "I wish you parents weren't here, Gus." I whisper. Then, as if they hear us, John calls out "Have fun kids, we are going to go on a date!" then Rachel adds "If any thing happens use protection!" Gus laughs and so do I.

"Now where were we?" Gus says in a low voice and I kiss him again and this time he pokes his tongue in first. You can tell things are getting heated when he unzips my dress real fast and runs his fingers through my hair. I tug off his shirt and rub his back, my legs wrapped around him, my dress sitting around my waist. I sit on my knees and pull it off and he takes off his pants. He stares at me and I know he's looking at my bra and underwear. Then he takes off my bra and tosses it. We start kissing again and he flips me over on my back kissing my jaw, my neck, and my chest. Then he holds me and I slip off my underwear. He reaches in his pillowcase and grabs the square package and takes his underwear off. "I love you." we say at the same time. Then we intertwine.