2.2

"I can't believe you guys don't even see it". Jughead complained, adjusting the beanie on top of his head. Toni looked over at him with her eyebrows raised, she knew he had more to tell. "He's not listening, is he?". Jughead nodded towards Sweet Pea, who was seated behind the Mortal Kombat machine. "Pea". Jughead tried, but the Serpent didn't budge. "Kate was pretty hot this morning". Toni mentioned and it made Sweet Pea look over his shoulder with his eyebrows furrowed together. "Hey, that's my thing to say". He warned Toni, but then saw Jughead. "What?". He asked the leader's son. "Weatherbee is profiling us". Jughead continued, leaning against the pool table with is arms crossed over his chest. Sweet Pea waved him away and continued his game, his eyes frantically moving over the screen. Toni looked at Jughead as if he had gone crazy, turing the strap a bit around in her drink. 

"Telling us what to wear...". Jughead tugged on his Serpent jacket. "What's next? Brain implants controlling what we think?". Sweet Pea made a face at what he said, shaking his head slightly. "Jughead, you sound like a conspiracy nut. A school closed down". She said. "A crappy school". Sweet Pea added. "And now we're at a better one with a computer lab and textbooks". Toni continued. "And toilets that flush". Sweet Pea spoke up again. "Getting transferred to Riverdale High is the best thing that could happen". She said, which made the other Serpent hum in agreement. "Maybe ever". He shrugged. "Besides, you're closer to Betty, loverboy over there is with Kate. Fangs has probably banged Kevin already". Jughead rolled his eyes in annoyance. "So if I have to take off my jacket 8.30 to 3, Monday to Friday, hey, I'm down with that". Toni finished, taking her glass in her hands. Jughead now looked at them as if they had gone crazy, he shook his head slightly and turned around to leave.

"What's his problem? Got some sand in his pussy or something?". Sweet Pea turned around on the bar stool to look at Toni. "His Serpent pride is the problem. He's not always able to shut down the club life when he's in public or at school". Toni sighed, putting the strap to her lips. "Well, I'm also in a dilemma". Sweet Pea admitted and she looked over at him, her face telling him to start telling her about it. "Kate would like me to meet her parents now I have to cover up my tattoos and wear the ugly Riverdale outfit and such". He explained, which made Toni smile a bit. "She's so cute, and such a good girl too. Bet she feels guilty about sneaking out all the time, lying to her parents?". Sweet Pea was surprised that Toni knew, but the girls had spend some time together as well, so he guessed Kate had told her. "Yeah, exactly". He replied. "I don't really know what to think about it, like I'm a nobody in comparison to them. I can't just tell them like I've lost my parents, I've been a soldier, I have issues and I recently banged your daughter".

"You're in love with her, Pea. You didn't just bang her. You made love to her". Toni wiggled her eyebrows and spoke in a husky way, making him roll his eyes. "That's maybe true". He clenched his jaw and she giggled as she knew she was true. "Just be yourself, I think she'll guide you through and then guide you upstairs to...". Sweet Pea glanced her way, daring her to finish her sentence and she just grinned. "I'll bounce now. See you tomorrow". The Serpent stood up from his stool and made his way outside to his bike. Tomorrow would be a new day at Riverdale High, hopefully without too much trouble.

     The Southside High students had gotten the announcement that the Riverdale High outfits weren't needed anymore, as they showed the last week that they were able to behave. Fangs had gotten back from his suspension too, which made Sweet Pea feel glad that his friend was back. They were seated at the table, another one next to some Bulldogs, which they clearly ignored and Sweet Pea was about to tell how Jughead had ranted to Toni and him in the Wyrm yesterday. "I didn't even notice it at first, but he was telling all about how Weatherbee was profiling us and...". His eyes were drawn to Kate as she walked in, dressed in a beige pencil shirt that made her skin look tanned, a white top above it that left her belly a slight bit bare. Fangs rolled his eyes as Sweet Pea was about to drool. "You're catching flies, Pea". Kate smiled as she stood in front of them. "I can't help it if you look that stunning, babe". He grinned, his arm swinging around her to pull her on his lap. Fangs looked between the two with a smirk, making Kate blush a bit.