SELENA

Pikes Peak, Capital Federation

I hate my life. I hate the way I'm living. I wish I had a different life. I wished I lived in the Republic where everybody is free and happy. The best part of my life is the love of my life Angel. He means the world to me, without him I'm nothing.

Right now I'm on Pikes Peak over looking the ocean that separates the Republic from my home the Capital Federation. I come here from time to time to get away from everything, to escape all the drones that follow us. We get no privacy. We are watched day and night. Our leader Tobias Corbin says its for our safety, but the truth is, is that its to keep us in order and to weed out any rebels.

When I look out over the ocean I always feel like there is somebody watching me, somebody who is happy to be free. I wish I was that person.

"Baby" I turn around to see my love Angel in his uniform. I hat that uniform.

"Yea."

"you need to come back"

"I don't want to go back there." 

"Neither do I, but their is nothing we can do"

"Why can't we just runaway?" 

"They will find us, where ever we go. Baby please come back with me."

"Okay." Angel is right. Running away is not an option. We have nothing, but to obey and follow the rules.