EMERALD

THE REPUBLIC

My last class was fun. I continue my project on sequencing the genomes. I got use to the new and improve tools for the project. This project is going to tell us a lot about our genetics. Pretty cool huh. We could possibly duplicate all of our genetic information maybe even clone ourselves. 

Right now I'm heading to Tech world to have lunch with Juilanna, Avery, and the rest of my friends. We are probably going to discuss the upcoming homecoming dance. I'm not really into all that, but my friends love it. It's all they talk about. I love my friends. I love that they are excited about the dance, and I know they want me to be happy about the dance, but its just not my thing. I love science and building things. So now I have to get ready for all this hooplah about the dance.

I'm walking through the Republic seeing all the people happy, having fun, enjoying themselves, and then I think back to when I was at twin peaks looking at the Capital Federation. OH MY GOD! I have to stop thinking about this. I live here in the Republic. This is the first time I get angry at myself. I'm a happy person.

"why are you smiling?" I turn around and see my big brother Grey.

"Because I can."

"Good answer Em."

"Thank you Grey."

"Where are you heading to?"

"Tech world."

"Meeting up with the ladies."

"Yes."

"Have fun."

"I will." 

"Bye Em."

"Bye Grey."

That's my big brother Grey. Grey along with my other two brothers Jesse and Landon work for the people's Republic law enforcement, of course I'm the youngest. Grey, Landon and Jesse are super over protective of me. They scare every guy who comes near me. It's pretty funny actually.

I'm passing the council government building hall where my parents work. They work directly with president Abigail Bishop. It's pretty cool to know that my parents are working to make our home a better place for us all, that's what got me interested in working in medicine and science. I want to help people, and make this world a better place. I finally reach tech world.