EMERALD

THE REPUBLIC

I'm looking at my brothers, and the prisoner they have. He doesn't look like anybody from the Republic. OH MY GOD! he's from the Capital Federation. Where are they taking him? I better leave before I get caught. I turn around to leave and standing in front is Emery. Emery is a member of the council government., and very close friends with my parents. 

"Hi Emery. How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough."

"What's going on? Who is that guy?"

"It's not your concern."

"I know but......."

"But nothing. Follow me." Oh no I'm in trouble. Damn it. Why did I have to do this?

"Look Emery. We don't have to involve my parents.

"You leave me no choice."

I better prepare what I'm going to tell my parents. I can't lie to them because they will know, so the truth it is. This is not going to go well. 

I've enter the council government building with Emery. I've only been here once and every time I come here I'm mesmerized by the beauty of the building. Golden archways adorn every single part of the building, beautiful paintings of the council, president and Vice President also a painting of the Republic's first leader. "Emerald keep walking." Emery is waiting for me. I wish he wouldn't tell my parents, but Emery is too good of a person to lie.

I'm at my parents office. Emery knocks my parents are not answering. Me and Emery walk in, my parents are not in the office.

"Where are they?"

"Wait here Em."

"Okay."

I guess Emery went to find my parents. What should I do until they come back? I decide to take a nap. I lay on the couch and close my eyes. No more than 5 minutes into my nap I hear loud voices coming from the court yard. I get up and walk to the window. I look out the window I see my parents, brothers, president Bishop, V.P price and the unknown prisoner. This is unbelievable. What are they doing?