Selena

CAPITAL FEDERATION

Once I left Pikes Peak I went straight to work at the factory making weapons for the soldiers, that's all we make. Angel went straight to military HQ. I hate this job. We don't even get paid.

Working long hours with only one meal a day is not fair, but nothing about this is fair. The weapons we make can kill a bunch of people in an instance. All the money the Capital Federation gets goes to the military and the weapons. It looks like they are preparing for a war. These are some of the weapons we make: Heavy new rocket, missile defense shield, new tanks, and some 30000 drones, there are more weapons we make, but I'm not going to get into it.  These small drones that I mention patrol the skies watching us. Tobias Corbin and our leaders loves these weapons that we make,so its our job to make them happy.

Production has been heavy this week. Currently we are making a new robot insect drone capable of flying at a rapid pace and also capable of killing any person at a longer distance. These things are bigger and uglier then the drones we have, but I think these things are more then killing machines. I'm not going to pretend I know what these things because I don't. I just box these things up and ship them to the next location. Finally the bell has rung. Time to go home and see Angel.