EMERALD

THE REPUBLIC

This is so unreal, people from the Capital Federation actually came here. The entire government is keeping this a secret from us. Our government never does that to us. Why are they doing it now? My parents and brothers are there, this is what they didn't want me to know.

My drone is still up in the air, from my drone's vantage point I can see across to the Capital Federation. I zoom in to their side, and I see a bunch of people. I don't know what they are doing , but it doesn't look good. There is no way to tell if they work for the Capital Federation government. I zoom out from the Capital Federation and zoom in and listen to the conversation my parents and the council is having with these people.

"Bringing down the Capital Federation is our main goal and we need your help to do it." Okay this is scary. I don't believe what I'm hearing. These people want to bring down the Capital Federation, and they want our help. "You realize what you are asking us to do." President Bishop says. She's right. This is totally crazy.

We can't go to war especially with the Capital Federation. "Yes we all know what we are asking. Tobias Corbin and the rest of the leadership are making plans to attack you." No no no this can't be true . They can't be planning an attack. I can't hear this anymore. This is scaring me too much. I bring my drone back in and head home.