Chapter 2

[ Dee ]

~flashback~

[ She wasn't a stud yet , only a tomboy : age 11 . ]

I closed my door, sighing out. "okay dee." I say sitting on my bed, pulling out my phone.  I type in the website i've been hearing so much about lately from friends.

I open a private browser typing "porn hub" into the search bar. My anticipation rises as the results pop up.

I click on the first link, amazed at what was right in front of my eyes. I've never seen so much dick in my life. I got up, rushing to the bathroom.

I threw up at the thought of penis, its disgusting. I go back, trying to figure out what's wrong. "If I'm straight , why don't I like it?" I ask myself , picking up my phone once again.

"Let's try, boy on boy." I say to myself. I type 'boy on boy' into the website's search bar. "Maybe I can brain-wash myself to enjoy penis." I whisper , nodding.

I click the play button trying my best not to look away from the disgusting sight in front of my eyes. I feel myself gagging a few times, but nothing comes up.

"Okay, there's one other option." I say to myself, sighing. I exit the current video that I have paused and type 'girl on girl' into the website's search bar. I click in the first video, reading the title.

"Girl on girl clit licking" , I shrug not fully understanding what that means. I play the video, watching closely to find out what 'clit licking' was exactly. I sigh out, surprised that I'm not disgusted.

I hear the moans fill my room, as I start to feel something I've never felt before. My body becomes, some-type of  limp. I continue watching, feeling my area grow swollen.

I hear my mom unlocking the door , I close the tab getting up and practically run to the bathroom. "Deedra, where are you?" She asks as her voice echoes throughout the whole house.

"I'm in the bathroom." I say, behind a closed door. "Okay well, lunch will be ready in a few." She says. "Okay." I reply, continuing to handle myself.

I slide off my pajama shorts, along with my underwear, inspecting my area. There's a wet substance, within my now swollen area. "What is this?" I sigh out.

I pull my clothes back on, washing my hands. I walk downstairs sitting on the island. 'I like girls parts, I guess.' I say within my head. 'Does that make me gay?' I think to myself, frowning.

"Dee, what're you thinking about." My mom's asks, putting the food on plates. "I'm trying to remember when the new cupcake wars episodes come on." I say lying.

"I think it's 4 o'clock." She says smiling. She hands me my plate as we both begin eating.

~

"Dee, you wanna walk to my place and play the game?" Kavii asks. "Yeah." Jai replies walking up. "She was talking to me, but yeah." I say rolling my eyes.

Jai and Kavii kiss, as I roll my eyes. "Do y'all always have to kiss in front of me?" I ask, acting as if I'm gagging. "Shut up, when you were with Taylor that's how we felt." They said in unison.

"Suck my strap." I say flicking them off as we begin to walk.

[yes, that taylor. some of the characters from my other books will be mixed into this one.]