Chapter 13

[ kavii ]

"What's wrong with y'all, " I swing my arms around Jaii and Dee " y'all are being extra anti-social today.

"Maybe you're being too social today." Dee says, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah." Jaii says, co-signing.

"What the fuck is yall's issue," I say removing my arms from around them "And Jaii, you of all people cannot have a stank attitude with me."

"Oh, I can't? Tough, because I do." She says speeding up and walking ahead of the both of us.

Dee begins to speed up, going after Jaii. "You're following her now but she's using you as bait because she fucked up." I say loud enough for them to hear me.

Dee immediately turns around looking at the both of us with a confused look. "What?" She says frowning. "How am I being used as bait Jaii?" She says, turning to Jaii.

"Kavii and I took a porn and I accidentally sent it to Chyna and --"

"How am I in this situation?"

"Well, Chyna says if she doesn't get a date with you; that's she's sending it out everywhere. " She says with a stressed look plastered on her face.

"Why didn't you just ask me? Instead of keeping this." She asks rolling her eyes. "I thought you'd be mad." Jaii says letting out a awkward chuckle.

"Nah. I'm cool, I can't be mad; Kavii probably is though. But, alright. Set it up," Dee says shrugging.

"On one condition," She says scratching the back of her neck "I want to see the video." She sighs out.

Jaii and I's mouths drop right open. "Uhh.." Jaii and I say in unison. "Whatever, yeah. You can see it. Today at our time. " Jaii says.

"Okay." Dee says dapping up Jaii and then the bell begins to ring, letting us know that we needed to get back to class.

-

it's a filler chapter, sorry for the wait .