Chapter 3

[ Jai]

"Dee, you wanna walk to my place and play the game?" I hear Kavii asking, from down the hall. "Yeah." I say rushing up to them. "She was talking to me, but yeah." Dee says playfully rolling her eyes.

Kavii and I kiss, something we do almost everytime we see each other,  as I see Dee rolling her eyes. "Do y'all always have to kiss in front of me?" Dee asks, acting as if she's gagging. "Shut up, when you were with Taylor that's how we felt." We said in unison.

"Suck my strap." Dee says flicking us off as we all begin to walk. "No and thanks." I say acting as if I'm throwing up. "I wouldn't want you'd mouth on my strap anyways." She says laughing.

"You've been eating Kavii pussy, I don't want that on my strap." She says looking back at us. I give her the stank face while flicking her off.

Now, let me break down our group. Taylor used to be in the group, but she left once her and Dee broke up. Taylor broke her heart, and acted as if they haven't been dating for 2 years straight.

Dee hasn't dated anyone since Taylor , she feels as if everyone will break her heart. I never understood why Taylor broke up with her but, things do happen behind closed doors.

Deedra: The now, cold hearted "I'm focusing on school" person. She loves to third wheel Kavii and I's relationship and loves to eat her pain.

Me: The peace maker in the group, I keep everything the way it should be. I'm a living meme and I have a huge secret.

Jenkaviiah: The gamer. She's a chill person and is the most popular out of the three of us. She is cool with everyone but, if you rub her the wrong way , it's over for you.

Deedra and I have grown up together. We did everything together, everything. We met Kavii in middle school, and we all just clicked.

Now, there's something else about us you should know. -- You'll find out soon.

~

"How the fuck are you winning? You're a cheating ass nigga!" Dee exclaims smacking Kavii's controller out of her hand. "Nigga! Now, you can't call anyone a cheater." Kavii, yells laughing.

"What time is it?" I ask, smirking.  "5:57." Kavii says checking her phone with a smirk. "Its about that time!" I exclaim as my anticipation rises. We count down until six o'clock hits.

Kavii fidgets with her phone before the moans fill Kavii's room. I look at the title of the video, "Lesbian Tribbing" , my personal favorite.

Favorite porn:

Deedra: Up close, [lesbian] clit licking.

Me: Lesbian tribbing.

Jenkaviiah: Lesbian BDSM.

We all have different preferences so we all watch three different types of porn everyday at 6 o'clock. One video, for each of our likes. We don't masturbate though, we sit there and watch it, like entertainment.

~

"Now that Dee is gone." I say kissing Kavii on the cheek. Kavii, looks out into space. Whenever she does that, it means she has something on her mind.

"What is it, you can tell me." I say with concern in my voice. "I want to make a porn." She says lowly. "I'm sorry, I know you probably don't--" "Yes, I'll do it." I says cutting her off.

She smiles at me, kissing me. "When?" I ask, looking at her. "Tomorrow at 5, tell Dee she can't come over." She says, smirking. "We're not posting it are we? Because--" "No, hell no." She says cutting me off.

"Deal." I says kissing her.