Chapter 4

[ Kavii ]

"Deal." She says kissing me. We sit there and chill until about 10 o'clock , she decided that it's time to go because we have school tomorrow. "Bye." I say kissing her. She waves good bye walking out .

~

I wake up to my favorite song , Summer Games by : Drake, knowing that it's my alarm. I get up, going to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, and wash my face with my clean '& clear : morning burst scrub.

I lotion my face walking out of the bathroom and into my closet. I put on my Thrasher hoodie with some jeans and my checkerboard slip on Vans.

I walk downstairs, making two pieces of toast, and take them with me to go. "Bye ma." I yell as I hear the echoing of my voice through the house. "Bye, Kavii." I hear her quiet voice say.

I walk outside to Jai and Dee in the car waiting outside for me. I sit in the front seat, kissing Jai. "Goodmorning rat." I say to Dee. "And this is why I kicked your ass in Mortal Kombat yesterday." She says, chuckling.

We all ride to school, listening to the radio, quietly. Jai, parks the car as we all get out. "I haven't seen Taylor in days." I say to Jai as Dee walks off to her locker.

"She's probably taking time to herself, who knows." Jai says sighing out. "I heard she has a new girlfriend." I say closing my locker.

"You can't that everything you hear but, I believe it." Jay says closing hers after me. We head to class, sitting down in our spots.

~

Dee walks up cheesing hardly. "Are you ready?" She asks. "We can't do the usual today." I say , lying. "Oh, okay." She sighs out. "I guess I'll sit in my house alone." She says sadly.

"Sorry , it's just .. my mom and I have somewhere to go." Kavii says. "Okay." She says. "Tomorrow?" She asks, looking at the both of us. "Yeah, of course." I say nodding.

Jai and I walk to her car as she gets in the drivers side. We drive to her house mainly because her room is bigger and better than mine. Soon enough , we come to a stop as I get anxious.

I get out of the car, smirking. We run up to her room , setting up her phone on the tri-pod in the right angle. I undress strapping up as jay undresses laying in her bed.

We start the video as I step in front of jai's open legs , getting on my knees. I brush my thumb on her clit feeling her body shiver. I massage her clit for a while before allowing my tounge to taste her pussy.

I lick her clit, adding a finger into her. She moans, as I pump my fingers in and out of her, continuously. I spit on her clit, flicking my tounge as her moans fill the room.

I get up, positioning myself at her entrance. I thrust into her deeply as I hear a loud moan, I continuously thrust into her as I feel her tighten around my strap. As she reaches her climax, she screams out.

"Damn daddy." She says, looking at the camera.  We begin to kiss as I grab her bare ass, I add tounge as we wrestle with our tounges.

She walks over to the camera, cutting it off. We high-five smiling. We both put our clothes back on, smiling. "I'm going to edit it, and send it if you want it." She says, looking at me.

"I want it, and alright." I say laying back on her bed. "Life is good, mane." I say to myself.

[not for long . lmfaoo , just kidding . everything will be fine.  how do yall like long chapters?]