Chapter 10

[ Jai ]

I immediately text Kavii, wondering exactly when this was. I forward her the video along with a text that read 'when the hell was this? I swear ..'

Within seconds the 'read' appears under the message and the bubbles pop up, indicating that she's texting back. I sit there, scared of the answer. 'That's old, it was like two years ago.' Kavii texts back.

'I can't look at y'all the same, mane.' I text back, tossing my phone on the bed and walking into the kitchen, swinging open the fridge.

I spot the fruit punch, grabbing it and taking a swig from the bottle. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve and close the fridge. I sit ontop of the kitchen counter, turning on the medium sized flat screen television that was set by the island.

I flip through the channels, grabbing a twinkie from behind me. Digging my hand in the box for a few seconds. I unwrap the dessert, stuffing it down my throat.

I begin to tear up as the memories flood back to me. "What're you doing? Sitting here and going back to what you were." I mumble to myself turning off the television.

***

I run on the treadmill swearing , and cursing at myself for being so big. "I hate you, fatass." my mom says laughing as tears begin to roll down my chubby cheeks.

***

I walk to my room, plopping down on my bed. I check my phone disappointed by seeing no notifications.

I go to safari and click on private tabs, searching pornhub for the latest lesbian porn. "This looks interesting." I say licking my lips.

I slide one hand into my boxers, looking at the women playing with each other. I slowly rub my clit, as my pussy grows moist.

I slide one finger in, thrusting slowly as I part my lips. I add another finger as my breath hitches. I bite my lip, still looking at the screen.

I begin to thrust my fingers faster, moaning out. "Fuck." I breath out as I pick up pace. I hear my door creak open, I quickly stop what I'm doing and look over to see who it is.

"Your mom said you would be in here ..." Kavii says trailing off. "What the fuck! Get out!" I say throwing a pillow at her, as my I feel my face burning in embarassment, pure embarassment.

"I'm glad I caught you like this." Kavii says jumping on the bed, beginning to kiss me.