Chapter 11

[ Kavii ]

"I'm glad I caught you live this." I say jumping in the bed , beginning to kiss Jai. "Move Kavii!" Jai says pushing me off of her. "Baby c'mere. I'm just tryna love you." I say jumping back on the bed.

"Bitch, move." She says punching me in the arm. I begin to get irritated, slowly snaking my hands around her neck. "Listen here, I don't know who the fuck you're talking to like that." I say frowning.

"You. Don't play dumb, there's only two people in this room; dumbass." She squeals out. "This what we not gone do." I say straddling her. "I do not wanna fuck you. This is rape." She says, following with a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." I say tighening my grip. I slide her basketball shorts off, rubbing her clit through her soaked boxers. "Look who's hush mouthed now." I say chuckling.

She looks up at me biting her lip, as I bend down kissing her gently. I move lower, kissing her neck and trailing down to her stomach. "Stop fucking teasing me, you slut." she croaks out.

I shove my fingers into her mouth, making her gag and slide my hand into her boxers. I instantly shove my fingers into her pussy, searching for her g-spot.

"Fuck." She screams out, grabbing my wrist. I remove her boxers with my other hand, bringing my head to where her pussy was. I pumped my fingers in and out of her as her screams turned into sounds of pleasure.

I slowly licked her clit, continuing to explore her pussy. I felt her body shiver as I continued to taste her. "S--stop." She stutters out. I get up, walking over to the bathroom.

"I didn't mean actually stop." She says in a whiney tone. "I don't want to hear all that whining shit. You told me to stop so, that's what I did." I said peeking my head out of the window.

"Fuck you." She says pulling drawls back on. "Now get out of the bathroom so I can't take a shower." She says as I stand ijn the door way. "What is the password?" I say blocking her entrance.

"Bitch move." She says punching me in the side. "No." I say, staying in place. "I love Kavii." She says plastering a fake smile onto her face. "Now give me a kiss." I demand, poking out my lips.

She gives me a peck on the cheek as I move out the way. "Thank you." She says, closing the door in front of my face. I hear the door lock as I sit on the bed.

"Why--you know what, I don't care." I say picking up her phone, finishing off the porn she was watching.