Chapter 6

[ Jai ]

I woke up with sweat surrounding me like a pool. "The fuck?" I get up wiping my forehead.  I rush to the bathroom hopping in the shower realizing I slept through my alarm.

I rush, getting out and shoving myself into my pre-prepared outfit. I rush out of the house deciding to grab something on my way to school.

~

"Can we come over today?" Her voice screeches throughout my ears. "No, I have stuff to do with my mom." I say lying. "Since when do you ever do stuff with your mom? You know what? Whatever." Kavii says.

I sigh out feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. 'Its about that time' reads a text from Chyna along with that mischevious little winky face.  I say goodbye to the both of them and rushing out of the door.

I drive to the address Chyna sent me, as my heartbeat races. I hate the look of this, but I have to do what I have to do, for Kavii. I step out of the car skeptically looking at the building.

A nice house indeed, painted baby blue and white along with beautiful white roses planted in the front yard. I hate how perfect this is.

I walk up into the front porch ringing the doorbell, waiting patiently. Soon the door opens reveling a smiling Chyna. "Come in" she says grabbing my hand seductively.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask annoyed, rolling my eyes. "Simply a date, my love." she says with a calm smile. "You want a date?" I ask again.

"Yes, with that stud girl Donnie. She is your friend, correct?" She asks, with a twinkle in her eyes as she says Donnie's name. "Of course, that's my nigga." I say nodding.

"Well, I like her but she likes that Kennedy character. Get her to like me." She says chuckling. And I won't post you and your little girlfriend's dirty pornos on Pornhub .

"Deal." I say sticking out my hand waiting for her to grab it. She goes so, bringing my hand up to her face kissing it. "Deal, m'lady." she says smiling. "Okay, bye." I say getting up off her mildly comfy couch.

I open the door, walking out with ideas flying all throughout my head. "How do I get Donnie to like Chyna?" I ask myself. "This is complete shit." I yell, in the privacy of my car.