Chapter 14

[ jaii ]

"You ready? C'mon!" Dee exclaims. "Better be exited, 'ole nasty ass." Kavii says uncomfortably. "Bitch I- shut up." Dee says rolling her eyes.

"I'm trying to tell you, the video isn't that great bro." I say sighing out.

"She's right. It was only for us, why do you wanna see it anyways?" Kavii asks, looking at Dee as we all start walking.

"Because, we watch porn everyday. We might as well watch you. It's probably good," She shrugs "Y'all are probably just capped up. Y'all both fine to me."

"What nigga? We're fine? I swear if this shit ends up in one of those three way relationships I'm going to kill myself." I say making eye contact with the both of them.

"It won't, bro. I'm just saying like , y'all are good looking niggas." Dee says shrugging again.

"Of course. I don't have ugly friends." I chuckle.

"Period!" Kavi yells out.

"Aye, aye , aye .. don't even think about saying that shit again." Dee says laughing as we continue to walk.

We finally make it to Dee's house as we stop infront of the door. "Open the door nigga!" I yell out as she fumbles with her keys.

She finally unlocks the door as we all rush to her room getting comfortable. I connect my phone to her tv. We all sit there as I hear my own moans fill the room.

I hear shuffling and look over to see Dee's hand in her boxers. Is it wrong that I feel bothered? We never have masturbated in front of each other.

I close my eyes acting as if I didn't just see that. I try to take my mind off if it but I can't. She's literally fucking herself to me! I get up, and just stand over her.

"Bro, what are you doing?" She says slightly panting.

"You're fucking masturbating to me!" I say grabbing her wrist.

"Well, it is porn! What? I can't please myself because it's you?"

"When have we ever masturbated during our session?!"

"Its a first! We can start!"

"Bro, it's not that deep. Let her do her." Kavii says getting up, and moving towards us.

Dee removes her hands from her boxers chuckling.

"Fine, I'll stop."

"Go--" I am cut off by fingers being shoved in my mouth.

For a split second, I didn't realize what was going on. I tasted her juices, my friend, I tasted .. her juices.

"BITCH!" I say shoving her back onto her bed. She sits back up, chuckling once again. "How do I taste?" She asks laughing out.

"We're not doing this!" Kavii and I say in unison.

"Doing what?" Dee asks sarcastically.

"Nigga, quit fucking with me." I yell out, rolling my eyes.

Dee grabs Kavii's wrist shoving it into her boxers, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yell out shoving her once again.

"C'mere. Just sit next to me." She says licking her lips.

Kavii removes her hand, as I pace back and forth in the room. "No, I will not."

-

what happens ? it's been sooo longI swear this time . I'm serious about writing now .