Chapter 5

[ Jai ]

I lay down next to Kavii , after putting my clothes on. I yawn , turning on the tv. "You make me feel like I'm not a stud." I say chuckling. "How so?" she asks with a slight frown.

"You're always pleasing me. You make me limp for days. I used to do that to other people you know?" I say , sighing out.

"Yeah, it's just. I feel like it would be weird for you to fuck me ." she says as I grow irritated with the way this conversation is going. "Alright bruh." I say tiredly.

"You know what, I'll go." she says getting up. "Don't be a dick." I say frowning. "You're just being extra." she says. "And you aren't?" I say clapping back.

"Call me when you're, out of this 'you make me feel like a fem' stage." she says mocking me. "Oh, fuck you." I say laughing as tears threaten to leave my eyes.

Kavii walks out of of my room, stomping down the stairs. I hear my front door slam and I lay my head down, thinking. I pick up my mac, putting in my password.

I email myself the video we took and begin to edit. I cut some parts and added some music in the beginning. I watch it all the way through smiling.

I send the edited video to my phone, sending it to Kavii along with a text message 'I'm sorry about the argument , it doesn't matter.' I set my phone down, continuing to look at the tv.

I pick my phone up putting in on do not disturb, like I do every night. I watch tv, until I fall asleep.

~

I wake up to my alarm, just a regular alarm sound. I get up , checking my phone. I open messages , seeing a text message from Chyna. "What the fuck could she want?" I say to myself , frowning.

'You make porn now? Crazy.' reads the text message. I scroll up to see that I sent her the video. "When did I do this?" I say as I feel as if I'm about to cry.

I check my texts from Kavii, 'I'm sorry , I understand.' the texts reads. "shit!" I exclaim as I feel my blood pressure rises. I texted Chyna back, and said 'that wasn't meant for you, delete it.'

'I already have it now, I think I'm going to keep it. Unless you want to do something about it.' She says along with the sly smirk emoji.

'like?' I text back afraid for what's she's going to say. 'come to my house at 6 and see.' she replied along with a winky face.