Response❤

Avneil then realised the surrounding and found them adoring their bond.................

Bebe:
Puttar bas bas romance band karo she stoped crying

Neil:
Vo.........bebe......kuch nahi bas sambhal rahe hoon.......

Others:Mmmmmm....

Avneil shocked and others rocked...................

10minuteslater
Avni was in room and neil entered in rush and pinned her to the wall please mujhe ek kiss chahiyae...........................

Avni:
No way.........

Neil:
No i need (making puppy face)

Avni:
Ek condition ..

Neil:
No pls... (making puppy face but not accepted by Avni) then he said bolo...

Avni:you want to join in police force again..

Neil: Avni enough of joking........(in mysterious tone)

Avni: No neil iam serious......

Neil: No it may harm you and Mowgli again .

Avni: No neil why did you left your passion its because of me know please..........

Neil: no way....
Avni: Neil do you love me..don't you do this for me you were in police department for past 2 years when we were together also na... it didn't affect me its our fate to have Vidhyut in our life please na......Merae liyae please..........

Neil had no choice without accepting her demand so he accepted......Avni became very happy and gave him a peck in his cheek and left him embrassed

At evening

Mowgli came home after school and heard this good news and felt immense joy and jumpedon the sofa to kiss Neil who was standing near it and said LOVE YOU DADDY SORRY SUPER POLICE MAN DADDY...
Neil joined in police and finished all his duties on time with his on the point actions  this reduced the criminals in the city.....Soon Neil was one day rememberd by DD on the good interrogator with the investigation with criminals .....So he remembered Avni......and recommended her to the higher officials after the entrance exam and interview with the higher officials she was selected as an interrogator.......Mowgli too supported his parents fully as a smart and good child by the instructions of his dadda and dadi who became his pets rather than him being a pet to them..........

After 3 months

Avni rushed from the washroom and hugged Neil from behind who was getting ready for his work

Neil: Avni jaldi ready ho jaauna hum late hojaegii...

Avni smiled silently and did not reply.......

Neil: Avni kya hua..??? Tumara tabayath teek nahi ha kya......???

Avni: Oii budhu ha tu.... tum itne bhi nahi samjogiii

Neil: Very tricky i think my wifey kuch syadga romantic ha aaj..???

Avni: chall waste ha tu....pagal kaikka....

She said Neela maa tum gussa mat ho apka son in law is a bulb not tubelight so it will take time and she said tapping her stomach..

Neil: I understood sachiiii....???he asked in excitement
Avni said Muchiiii tubelight........
Neil took her in his hand and twirriled her round.......

All came rushing hearing the noise made by neil in excitement...

Bebe& Swetha asked hua kya hai Tillu ku chillarahihoo

Mowgli stood there confused...

Neil took Mowgli in his hand and said you are going to be elder brother for your sibbling yet to come tiger mumma apko jaldi ek choti bai or behan dhedungi

All other including Mowgli enjoyed the moment and everyone Congratulated Avneil bothin office and in home Avni was feeling very very difficult with tummy full of food and vegetables and fruits evey minute......without any interval..

Neil: Placing his head on Avni's lap and asked what child do you want girl or boy...

Avni said girl like Neela maa since she miss her so much..............

Precap:
After 3 months
Avni happy birthday and leaned to kiss her
Avni hissed in pain
Neil: kya hua??
Avni: Baby kicked my belly....and smiled in joy....
Neil: oh noo you too became villian for my romance haa...

___________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed the episode by the by sorry for the late update please.....guys share your comments about the story.
By
AdizaAvneil
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤