Navya❤

At hospital
Avni : koi tho hai please bachav mere neil koo
Wardboy: It's an emergency we have to rush but its a police case
Avni: He is Acp Neil khanna and iam IG Avni khanna so please take him..Neil thumhe kuch nahi hoga kuch nahi.........
They took him to the ICU and then a nurse noticed that she was bleeding and took her to the gynacologist
Doctor: Oh my god a lit of blood loss had happened we have to do operate immediately
Avni: No doctor my husband is in the ICU and i want to see him.
Doctor: No avni then your child will die at your womb
Avni: No i need my baby alive woh jaan hai mera husband ka....
Doctor's and nurses do her operation and takes out the baby after 15 minutes of struggle.

Meanwhile there NEIL'S CONDITION IS GREAT AT THE ARRIVAL OF HIS DAUGHTER HIS BODY STARTED RESPONDING A LITTLE

AFTER FEW Minutes
Avni gained conciousness and asked for the baby they bought the small baby from incubator and gave it to AVNI

Avni after getting the baby in hands demanded to see Neil and show him their baby first of all....

Finally she struggled and reached Neil's room and carsed his hair...So neil who has already gained conciousness opened his eyes and tears of happiness falled from his eyes...it was because of the baby.....

Avni: Neil hamara bachii....
Neil: Kitnee.. pyaari hai yee mere pilli hae naa...ek dum perfect like you...
Avni: no neil she looks same as U....That adorable eyes, Cute nose , pinky lips , brown eyes and softy softy hairs......
Neil: May be......
Avni: Y do you put your life always in danger Neil if anyting happened to u then what will i doo? How will i live aa??...
Neil: SORRY (crossing his hands for holding his ears and asked soory with a pout...)
Avni's heart melted and she pecked him on his pout and then Neil straightened his bed and holded the baby in hand....
Neil: itnee chotu see ho tum baby...and the baby stared at him....
Avni: Neil have u decieded the name for our baby ??
Neil: I will keep now wait i will think....
Avni: I have a name lets keep Navya
Neil: Wow lovely......name.....

After 3 days
Now Avneil came home and all the family member were waiting for inviting their new member...

Precap:
NAAMKARANN FOR NAVYA
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
HEY guys sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late update and its too short sorry for that too however its all because of my exams studies and assignments etc.... i hardly get time once again sorry.......
IGNORE IF ANY SPELLING MISTAKE

WITH LOVE

BY
AdizaAvneil ❤