NAAMKARANN❤

Next morning the trio were disturbed by the sun first the one to wake was Navi and she tapped her hands on Avneil who were sleeping on either sides of her.....Avneil woke up with this beautiful site and kissed Navi on both her cheeks.....(one side neil and other side by avni) Thus their heads touched and they shared a cute eye lock.......at that time they heard a knock on the door.......
At Doorstep
Avni :opened the door and asked bebe kya hua bebe....anything serious itni subha subha kya hua.....
Bebe: offo tum bool gayi aaj Navi ka naamkarann hae naa
Avni: OMG i totally forgot give be 15 bebe me and Navi will come in arrangements..
Bebe: ok beta mae jaa rahi hoon app log jaldi aoo na....
Avni waked Neil and made him get ready forthe ceremony and then she took Navi for a bath and after giving bath she asked neil to dry the water with the towel meanwhile she goes to get ready and came out with this saree.........

Neil was playing with the baby gets stunned on the site of his stunning wiffy and went near her......
Neil: Avni you look soo great today mann kar raha hai toh......(avni placed a finger on his mouth to get Navi ready)
Soon the trio got ready and came down......

At living room
All adored the beauty of the happy cute family of avneil with they two bundles of joy.....

Bebe: Navi looks very preety.....Avni achi kaam ki hai tunae....u have a great dressing sense.......

Avni: Thanks bebe( smirking on neil....)
Neil: Mowgli ko manae ready kar lee..
Mo: haaaa bebe.......making my hair messy....
Bebe: Kuch nahi hai beta aap bohot smart lag rahe hoon.......

Then àll said the name of the baby and thus the baby smiled in reply....

Prakash and swetha gifted a chain for their pothi then patha  ......

The day ended and the trio slept cuddling each other and Mowgli slept in his room....

At night

Around 1 am the baby started crying and avni feeded him and neil adoring thus moment kissed both mom and daughter soon the baby dosed to sleep and they both too slept. ...   

The morning sun disturbed the sleep of the trio slept cuddling firstAvni got up and freshed up and to the 4 th time from night the baby starts to cry and thus neil brought her to avni she again feeded navi baby and then she went to wake Mowgli........

Precap:
A short leap... of 3 months.... 

By
AdizaAvneil ❤
######################################
Guys sorry for the late update still suffering ro write because of loads of work but however I will try hard to update soon with another chapter until then bye and
Happy reading

Happy writers day to all the good writers.....

My followers and also others