Action❤

Finally the day came avneil were cuddling each other in bed when the alarm rings Neil got up and gets ready with neo's dress and gets his pistol and while leaving he saw avni sleeping and kissed her check and kept a note for her and left....

But Avni was actually wide awake already while Neil wake up Avni also woke and till he takes shower she also took shower on another bath room and again acted in bed while covering her with blanket from head to toe in bed thus Neil didn't find it and kissed her on the blanket and left as soon as he left she got ready and left in another 5 minutes today is their final dealing day so....before leaving she saw the note and it was written that its the day of arrest so he will come late at night and to take of her till then she smiled and left home

She entered the place and dressed herself in disguised look as a staff of them in their uniform by tieing one of their staff inside the bathroom with her dress

She hid on the dark room were the dealing is to be held

The dealers owners entered one was a male and two females she found by their shadow and she also saw 3 men held Captived with chains dragged inside the room... she suddenly heard a familiar voice yaa......it was Neil he shouted at goons to leave them and he saw the back of the owners and yelled them......since they were turning towards the wall she could not figure out the face of the owners since it was dark...

Soon they all left neil and other 2 in the room and left

Avni was amused how did they find Neil and their team and she also thought to herself that she should have also watched their team and she also did not found Rahul of their team......to get these answers she left the room without knowing to Neil , dd and varun and followed the owners while she was stopped from her way by the head of staffs she stopped avni and analysed her from top to bottom but while she was coming to ask something she was disturbed by one of the bodyguard since she was called by owners....

After a while head staff came out of room and called Avni but she was confused at the sametime nervous she said her to take the file from hall and give it to owner she went to hall and found a main file of drug dealing and without knowing to anyone she toik a pic of all those pappers and sent it to commissioner sir and went to see the owner but in vain a bodyguard found her and said her to stop and he got the file from her so she left next her next plan is to save Neil without knowing to Neil that she is Avni...

She rushed to the room but suddenly two men held her and pushed her to the owners room finally welcome back miss Avni Ayesha or shall i call Mrs Avni Neil Khanna
She was shocked to the hell and she recognised the voice and muttered Ketan......in shock

Ketan: Oo..........wow.........Avni you still remember my voice i accept that you are brilliant but i am your elder so if you take two steps i will take 20 steps so you are caught............Actually the file you saw was fake apka pati hae na woo... bhi usi... file se..pakad gayi ok now you can stay with your pati and during evening i will call you and your team for drug dealing........Ok......
(He called a guard ) Ae....take good care of my betti she is however our blood know so take this bloody girl to the dark room.... and handle her with extra care..........said grunting his teeth while crushing her hand and twisting it for which she winced in pain...........ah.........àaaaahahahh...........

The guard literally dragged her to the room upside down by her leg......

In dark room

Avni emtered the room in same condition and Neil got panicked and yelled the guard and tried to hit him but in vain since he was chained

Avni was hurt in her head due to dragging and winced in pain............

Neil was badly worried and petrified and angry on her since she did this stupidness eventhough he warned her......

Neil: How many times i told you Avni that don't come.............don't do nonsense......stay at home.................???????? Why did u do this ....?????

Avni was now in no mood to fight they want to get out of this place so she STOPPED NEIL FROM SCOLDING by placing a finger on his lips and said that i saw the owner but it is none other than Ketan

Neil was shocked he said but how.........???

Dd: Sir Ketan and Diksha are already released before 3 year by someone so it is possible sir

Neil who is the someone because he is the master mind because these two are really crazy people they can't plan it alone this clearly............

We want to find it sir said dd

Neil cor that we have to get out of here Avni use your mouth and open this knot in my hand se did it and he removed other chains in his body and legs and he helped others to get free......

Now ready one two three all the four shouted so that one of the guard opened the door and they beat him black and blue and tied him in the chains.......

Now what's the plan........all asked Neil after tieing the guard...........

Guys guess what is going to happen

Will they be successfull in the mission..??

Will they be again caught...???

Will any miracle happen....??

Will all four survive....????

Will the photos be useful..???

Who are the another two with Ketan...???

Guess till then love you guys............

AdizaAvneil❤
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓