Solution 1❤

In Mumbai airport
When Avneil came out they saw Prakash standing there with placard Congrats Avneil and they felt really excited and went near when they came near and met Prakash and Swetha and Mowgli came running and hugged Pappa and Mumma by throwing himself on his parents and congratulates them for their promotion and suddenly Avni sensed tickling sensation in her leg and Neil too felt and they bent down to see Navi catching her leg and climbing....

Avneil aww.......wwww...ed and carried her in their shoulders and kissed her check and for which she giggled Ma...mma and Pup..py yes she could speak now a clearer....

Avni: Mumma nae tumae bohoth miss kiya hai Navi.........ek kissy Mumma keliyae...and asked her to kiss her cheek pointing her cheek

Navi kissed her.........

Neil: Ohhhh.... princess u are very bad pappa wali kissy........and pointed his cheek

Navi kissed him too....and Mowgli adored their bond....a lotzz......

MUMMA PAPPA meri kissy Mowgli said and for which both kissed them and Prakash and swetha adored their bond.....

Swetha : Finally all your family time is over shall we move Bebe will be waiting and they left home.....

While the drive Neil was playing with Navi... and Avni too was asking Mowgli the happenings in the past one month without them.......

Finally they reached home and both went went to fresh up after a long trip as instructed by Swetha.........but not before meeting Bebe and getting her blessings of Bebe........and bebe hugged and kissed and said
WELCOME HOME ACP & COMMISSIONER

After freshed up they thought to talk to Swetha and prakash about their plan about Dd and sunheri marriage...........and for which they felt happy and started to execute their plan.......

According to the plan Avni called Sunheri and asked her to come to Chamko cafe and Dd was asked by Neil to come to Chamko cafe for a meeting.......

Finally Sunheri and Dd reached there and was searching for Avneil and finally met each other but Avneil  stayed hiding in a bush watching this......

Dd thought of hugging Sunheri as they met after nearly 6 months properly and precisely after Navi's birthday celebrations.... but he was not sure whether she too had the same feeling for him on the other side Sunheri's eyes was filled with tears she don't know what to do cry or smile in happiness......

Sunheri: Dd and she ran to him and hugged him and said i love you i missed you.....and said atleast now you will talk orelse be silent as always she asked with a baby pout suddenly dd too responded the hug and said oii i don't have any hesitation or shy now i realised my silence realised my loneliness realised and i realised your love suni... I LOVE U TO THE MOON AND BACK 💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓💓❤💓❤💓❤💓❤💓 he hugged her and kissed her forehead.........

Now Avneil came out and said finally you confessed now what next Dd marriage aa..... they teased him.....

Target-100+

With love
AdizaAvneil❤