Papa❤

Leap for three months now the baby started to crawl but the moment they realised it was avni kept the baby on bed to sleep and she went to bath one morning at that time....

Neil who came to room after jogging to get ready and found avni in washroom and said Avni jaldi aa naa police station jana hai i will get late...

And Avni replied haa give me 5 min i am coming please take care of navi..until then..

Neil looked on bed and did not find Navi and thought may be she is with bebe

Avni came out after 5 min in a red crop top and blue jean yes she doesn't wear saree nowadays and felt uncomfortable with saree so she shifted to crop top and she was looking breath taking....

Neil who was lost in avni's beauty came near the dressing table and hugged her from back while she was drying her hair and nuzzled into her neck and kissed her earlobe while avni thought of teasing him oii baba police station jana haa naa jaa ab bath karo..enough of romance.Neil repiled kya Avni night bhi aur morning bhi tum romance ka time nahi dheti hoon night apka ladla beta Mowgli and now also you don't leave me..

Avni asked ha Navi kaha hai mae bhi vohi question apko poochna chata hu you gave babydoll to bebe and asking me to take care aa..

No neil navi was here only i kept her on bed only

They both started searching around the house and no one knows of navi after 5 min Avni got an idea and went to room while neil followed..they found the baby smiling under the bed and in crewing position...

Then they both siged and a smile crept in their face Avneil realised their baby is crawling and looked at each other and took the baby in their hand and kissed her at a time...

While all were still searching for navi and they both came down with navi and said bebe apka pooti bohoth fast hai crawl kar rahi hai.....but hum pareshan hoo raha hai...silent killer poti hai na and baby giggled....

And all were chit chating about the situation and meanwhile neil came after talking bath and avni gave navi meanwhile got a call from police station and was busy attending it with navi in his hand....

After some time the baby gigled hearing neil say papa while discussing about prakash's property to dd..

Then he was kept on repeating papa......more than 20 times in his talk and didn't notice his baby doll gigling..

Avni searched for neil and came to their room after sending mowgli to school and found this adorable view of baby gigling on his father and went and got navi in her hand and sat on swing in balcony and started playing with him

While talking Dd said neil that no need to come to police stations as its sunday and no more pending cases and he will take care and call if any emergency occurs...Neil felt happy and thanked dd and ended the call..

After ending the call he found Avni &Navi playing in swing and joined them without disturbing them he tip toed and went to the back of the swing which was not noticed by Avni since she was playing with Navi but our Navi baby bravely found her dad since she was facing Neil who was in back of Avni and Neil signaled the baby shshsh..... but our Navi tried to recal the word he was uttering few min before and tried to talk.....and finally gathered words and said pa.. and after 2 seconds pause came next pa.. Avni heared it clearly and also our Neil...

Avneil became happy and neil came to face avni and navi in swing and both at the same time asked eachother what did she say....

Neil said my baby doll said me papa right
While Avni replied ha i too heard it......

And asked the baby to say again papa and she said papa in the same way as before while Mowgli came running to Avni to show his home work found them smiling and aked kya hua.....

Avni asked mowgli to come near and asked him to watch his sister say papa very cutely and they repeted it with all the family members and all were in the happiest moments but all tried other word like dadha , dhadi , nani, even mama but he tried but couldn't say but however all were happy for her first word to be papa...

Avneil enjoyed the day by taking selfie's to cherish one of their happiest moments...

Precap: Naughty avtar of Neil after months...of missing becuz of their children in farm house...alone

Are you guys excited and i am really really really sorry for the late i know you guys would have been scolding me do post your comments on this chapter and love guys support and everlasting love. Love you guys ❤
AdizaAvneil ❤