Planing and Ploting❤

Ok the plan is that we all should seperate into two groups and you guys reach the cctv room Dd and Varun and we will see of that betrayed b****d now he is goona die in my hand and Avni u stay with me don't go any where please i know if i leave u here u will do all sorts of nonsense as you did before.....Ok dd u make varun hack the total cctv system and find the previous records regarding the drug dealing u guys know our code word right, S sir dd replied...... call me by using it....do u have it...... , S sir dd and varun replied and everything is fine and good ok now leave......

After they left:
Avni dear please na don't do anything please yaar for my sake stay with me that's enough please in puppy +angry face

Avni said ok ok....

Now they left on the other side were there is Ketan's cabin...
They heard through the door fortunatly there were no one they left for dinner and we eavesdrop through the door....

Ketan- ok sweety i will take care of your Dikshu da please na now forgive me and your good news is they can never ever get out of our plot.....so only i am planing to do this dealing by them so that we will not be caught this time.......then aaa i forgot to say about that Rahul na...a.a vo bhi hamara side hogaya all is because of your clear plan is Ragini fine in our way or is she dead.......

To the reply he laughed like maniac.........

Suddenly they heard a sound of a foot steps and they hid inside a curtain over there and saw the other side was a glass door and it led them to the out about to fall since they were in the 5th floor and it is a door sized window.........but fortunately they didn't fall and standing clinging with the window for support...........

They without making some noise they escaped through the other side of the curtain and hid in a room in which the door was open but it was dark......

Avneil said to each other that so we wank to find the sweety.........
Avni- ha neil...maene kabi nahi dekka hai neil bua aur ketan chachu itna planning karinahi sakti.... phir wohi ladki hai voo planning kar rahi hai aur kon hai vo....aur usae ketan chachu kaese patta hooga......

Neil was totally shocked by her since he was also coming to say the same........

But how can we find it he asked and while they were planning Avni's bracelet fell down and the goons heard it and surrounded the room

Neil started fighting with the goons and Avni did the same while fighting one rod hit Neil's head and he fell down Avni suddenly stopped and saw who hit him and was shocked to the hell

Avni- Rh............ee.......a..a.aaa..a..a.a...before she could complete her sentence she was hit on the goon and she fell down ahhhahhh.... and before she became unconscious she saw Neil dragged by riya faraway from her.........she shouted Neil......il.......and became unconscious...........

After few hours Avni opened her eyes and found herself in hospital with DD and Varun.........she started shouting Neil....Neil....

Dd came in and said babhi aapp aram karo sir ko hum dundengi....babhi please samhallo apnae aapp ko........

Avni - no mujhe Neil ko dundnaa hai........vo Riya ko mae maralungi........ How dare is she howw...www could she hit my Neil.....and started crying..............

What will happen next stay tuned double update today night may be the next one

AdizaAvneil